"I'm Carson and this is Lizlee and Jason. They're cousins. This is Mikayla also our new roommate as well." Carson introduced.

"Hi." We all said except Lizlee.

"Well I'm gonna go pack so see you guys later on." He told us getting his bags and going into his new room that he shared with the guys. There was a bunk bed and a seperate twin bed in there. It was also bigger than ours.

"Lets go get lunch at the cafeteria." Jason suggested.

"Yeah I agree." Carson chimed in. I just loved his Brithish accent. I stayed quiet since I had no idea what they were talking about.

"You look confused. We all go out to eat where ever we want. We have student cards and with that it pays for all your food." Carson explained. So that's what the card was for. I had found one in my locker with my schedule but was confused on what it was for. I had put it in my pocket.

I took it out and it said student card on it. Sometimes I just don't read labels so don't judge me.

"Then let's go." Lizlee suggested, obviously not happy with me coming along.

"But we should wait for Jacob. He's as new as I am." I told them. Lizlee's eyes shadowed with panic. She knew he was the one that made the rude comments earlier so she sure didn't want him tagging along as well.

 "You're right. I'll go tell him." Jason agreed. He went to his room and when he came out he was followed by Jacob.

"Now we're all here. So can we go now?" Lizlee asked in an irritated tone.

"No one is making you stay. You could have left a long time ago. Nobody wants you here anyways!" I snapped. I felt mean.

She looked at me and then headed outside. More like stormed but you get the point.

"Dang do you always have good comebacks?" Jacob asked now standing next to me.

"I guess." I replied. Then we all went to the campus cafeteria.

The sky was a baby blue with rays of red and orange from the sun setting. The clouds were spread out around but looked thin and were high in the sky. It was warm outside so we didn't bring a sweater.

"So what's your talent?" I asked Jacob as we walked beside each other.

"Music." He replied.

"Where did you move from?" I asked curiously.

"Arizona and you?" He asked as well.

"California." I answered.

We talked for a while but I managed to change the subject when he asked about my family. The only thing that saved me was that we got to the cafeteria.

It was full and noisy with students scattered around everywhere. What surprised me was the cafeteria. It was big but that wasn't what surprised me. The walls were covered with colorful murals. One wall had guitars, microphones, and drums painted on there with a silhouette guy and girl singing. Then it had a piano spread around with the word music spelled on top in different fonts. It was full of different colors everywhere.

Another wall had a book with colorful swirls coming out of it like a magic book. Then it had a girl reading a book outside in a field full with grass. Then it had a notebook written in it with a pen by the side. In the middle of the notebook it had the word writing in a cursive, yet elegant font.

I would explain the rest but there was just too many. I was amazed by it all because these were all painted by the art students. I was taking it all in. I couldn't take my eyes off the wall.

The only thing that brought me back to reality was by bumping into Jason by accident. He was getting his food from the buffet they had and I almost made him drop it.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"It's okay. I know you were distracted by the walls. You can always tell the art kids without even knowing they're talent because once they enter one of the buildings with murals for example like this one they always get lost in them. They just can't stop staring and also the art kids are the ones that paint the murals around here." He explained.

"There's more?!" I asked now excited. I started getting my food but I didn't even know what I got since I was too excited.

"Yeah maybe I'll show you them sometime." He offered. I nodded enthusiastically.

I liked him better than his cousin. We went to go sit down at an empty table and I sat next to Jacob and Carson on my other side. Lizlee ended up leaving us to find her own table, continuing being the loner.

"Wow, this is just fascinating!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Indeed it is." Jason replied.

"I'm having a great time so far." I told the guys.

"Can you at least try being a little nicer to my cousin?" Jason pleaded.

"Why should I? It's not like she welcomed me when I got here. She started it all." I answered.

"So? She doesn't have many friends." He told me.

"Like you?" I told him, going back to our normal bickering.

"You mean like you! I bet you have more haters than friends." He yelled back.

"They can hate but it's not like I'll care. I can be nice but mean to people like you." I debated.

"Please stop the arguing." Carson begged with his cute British accent.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to him. Jason groaned in frustration. Jacob's face was full of humor.

"Really?! She apologizes to you but can't stand to be nice to me or Lizlee!" He threw his hands up in frustration.

"What can I say? I have a double personality." I smiled sweetly.

"Oh wow so she's already flirting with three guys and it's barely her first day here." A girl sneered behind me. I turned around and there stood a girl with black hair made in curls. Obviously she had dyed it. She was average weight but a little more to the bony skinny type and average height.

"What are you trying to say?!" I growled getting up from the table.

"I'm just saying that you're flirting with three guys all at once. There's more than one girl here. Like the new guy is pretty hot but you have to be selfish bitch and have him all to yourself when he could be with the popular group." She spat.

"Maybe since he's our roommate he's hanging out with us. They're showing us around and I don't know what you're meaning of flirting is but I obviously wasn't, and if Jacob wanted to go hang out with you guys then I'm not stopping him. It's called free will but you wouldn't know of that since you have a whole group of followers that you boss around!" I fumed.

"Angela, just leave. We were just showing the two of them the cafeteria and they ate with us so they wouldn't be alone. Don't start any problems. She isn't like other girls clearly. She isn't intimidated by you, she actually stands up to you which will cause problems so just leave." Carson reasoned.

"I don't care. I'm not scared of her just because she stands up to me. It just makes my job more fun." She smiled.

"You're just a fake!" I sneered right in her face.

She turned to me once again and then she slapped me but it wasn't all that hard. I still got pissed though that I got someones ice cream milkshake and poured it all over her hair. She gasped in horror.

"Maybe now you'll take a shower cause you kind of need it. I'm just saying." I put the cup back down.

Everybody was staring at us and started laughing. Angela ran out of the cafeteria in embarrassment.

I sat back down and everybody all looked satisfied that somebody had finally stood up to her. It seemed like everybody was intimidated by her. She may not have a group like she said she did but obviously she was a bitch to everyone.