Underground Bark

Rose P.O.V

Alex and I got to see dad and the nurse has told him that he has to stay the night, so Alex and I decided to head back home. 

Alex took another turn instead of going straight ahead, "Were are we going?" I asked

"Somewhere to get our mind of things and you need some blood in your system" Alex cracked a smirk as we drove down the long dark road.

We soon parked the car and Alex locked it then we started to walk into the forest, "Alex? Im to exhausted to go chasing after my food, cant we just drink at home?" I huffed as Alex touched all the trees he past.

"I know, but we aren't going to be chasing anything" Alex smirked then knocked three times on a tree truck then a bark piece slid to the side showing a red pair of eyes.

"Here we go lads! We got some company now!" The man yelled out in Romanian.

I couldn't believe my eyes as half the trunk of the tree opened up to show a grinning man, below him was a golden light and more laughing people.

"After you" Alex smiled gesturing to the hole in the tree as the man walked down the stairs.

I walked closer to the tree and stepped inside, Alex walked in right behind me and shut the tree trunk door. I kept walking down to see a group of men and women drinking blood and alcohol, signing and dancing to the live music. Along the far back wall was five large barrels of which the people would fill up there cups.
There was a few wooden barstools hanging around but no bar.

I followed Alex to the barrels and he passed me a wooden jug then gestured to the barrels, Alex flipped the latch as I held my cup underneath and the sweetest blood I'd ever smelt poured out of it and into my cup. Alex poured himself a cup after me and I gulped down my drink.  

"What is this?"I grinned pouring myself another cup.

"The finest, and freshest stuff that man can have" Alex smirked then drunk from his drink.

"But what about the stuff at home in the cellar?" I asked

"Yeah same stuff but here gives you a better feeling" Alex smirked then put down his cup on an empty barstool, "Want to dance?"

I skulled down my drink and placed my cup down next to Alex's then we joined in on the dancing.

The whole time dancing, drinking and having fun with complete strangers who are not formal to Alex and I, everything that happened today just went away. I had no worries about anything or anyone. I lost count of how many cups I had from the barrels and never broke a sweat dancing with Alex and everyone else.

"Rose! Time to go" Alex grinned pulling me away from the dance.

"Goodbye love birds!!!" A few people from the crowd yelled out in English.

"Cya!" I smirked and waved goodbye as Alex and I walked out of the tree trunk.

We made it home and sped to Alex's room, we started laughing as Alex fell backwards onto his bed.

"Im going to go for a quick shower" I smiled, "Can you please unzip me?" I tucked all my hair over one shoulder and faced my back at Alex.
I felt his breath on the back of my neck as he unzipped my dress. I held my hand on my chest as I faced Alex and backed away into the bathroom.

I heard a knock at the door, "Ill get it, you shower" Alex smiled and walked to the door and I shut mine.

I let my dress fall to the ground then stepped out of it, I turned the shower taps on and stood under the rushing water. I washed my hair and cleaned myself twice before I got out, I used one of the two towels to dry myself then wrapped it around myself. I couldn't hear anyone in the room so I opened the door and walked out. The room was empty. As I put on one of Alex's white shirts I heard the door open, I saw Alex walking in shirtless and clean.

"Where'd you go?" I asked walking over to the bed

"Axel came to tell me that Venus is staying with Veronica and Sianne then mum wanted to talk" Alex smiled shutting the door behind him.

"About what?" I asked laying down on top of the bed

"Just wanted to see of we where okay, plus I got something for us" Alex pulled out a black shirt from his bedside tables.

"What would that be?" I watched Alex as he put his shirt on.

Alex sped to the door and said thank you to someone who hadn't even knocked yet. Alex shut the door with his foot holding his hands behind his back.

"Snowy!!" I grinned as Alex moved his arms in front of him, "Im surprised mum would of even given her back"

"Dose she like cats that much?" Alex asked sitting in front of me

"No mums allergic actually, she would have cooked her" I smirked

"God" Alex laughed laying on his back.

"Hey by the way, Im not sure if Sianne or Axel told you but they are plaining to travel back to Australia soon" I said as Snowy walked into Alex's stomach.

"Really? First I'd heard of it" Alex said as he patted Snowy.

"And I was thinking weather or not if We should go back? Or stay here?" I bit my lip.

"What do you want to do?" Alex sat up moving Snowy into his lap.

"I-um," I breathed, "I want to stay here" I smiled looking at Alex

"I'd thought you'd want to go back?"

"Me too, but I like it better here, It feels more like home" I reached over and patted Snowy's back

"Then we will stay" Alex smirked and kissed me, "Also we have to join the Council meeting"

"When?" I asked hugging Snowy.

"Arh, now" Alex rose his brow

"Hm, I was wondering why you put a shirt on" I smirked and let Snowy cuddle up to the blankets.

Vote, Comment, Fan