ILD5

#ILD5IMoveOn

Sa napakatagal na katahimikan at walang imikan namin ni James ay dumating na rin si Mommy, killing all that deafening silence and unknown awkwardness between us two.

"Mommy!" sigaw ko, sabay tayo, nang makita kong papunta si Mommy sa kinauupuan namin. She wears a jeans matching what looks like a 6 inches high hills and a white sleeveless tank. As usual she doesn't fail making her airport fashion classy and flashy with her sunglasses and her wavy black hair. It looks like she's walking for a catwalk with her luggage in her left hand, pulling it as she walks and her cardigan in her right hand. She's beautiful. Her bright smile reminded me of James's.

"My baby!" Ecstatic she is. She reached for me, hugging me so tight like it's the end of the world. I just feel how I missed her so much. It's not like I didn't see her last Christmas but I just can't help missing her, missing Mama, missing them both.

Naghiwalay kami at tiningnan niya ang suot ko. Nag-ayos naman ako ng kaunti. With my usual skinny Jeans and my unusual pink tank top. And I apply a make-up too. Para kay Mommy, being beautiful is a must.

"You're beautiful!" She always talks with you like it's the most important thing. Ito 'yung kaibahan nila ni Mama. Si Mama hindi palaging andyan ang atensyon niya sa'yo. Palaging trabaho lang. She's busy. Si Mommy naman pag magkasama kayo, na sayo lang lahat ang atensyon niya. Given that you have to tell her all about your boy stories. The best with her is that you can share everything to her even the most exaggerated drama of your life. She understands how to be youth best or maybe, she understands me best. "And you lost weight, oh my girl!" She hugged me again. "Now I can assure you that James regretted so much for letting you go."

"Mommy!" sabay naming sabi ni James.

"Oh James andito ka pala?" Ito na naman si Mommy, ang bitter sa break up namin ni James. Kaya bitter siya kay James kapag natatandaan niyang hindi na kami. If I moved on, she didn't.

James just replied by rolling his eyes pero si Mommy, knowing who she is, she smiled and approached James and hug him so tight like what she did to me but James just finds it unnecessary and shameful.

Sa kotse inis pa rin si James dahil walang umupo sa amin sa front seat. Sa backseat kami umupo ni Mommy. Nagmumukha raw siyang personal driver namin. Pero hindi na namin siya pinansin at hindi namin siya mapansin lalo na at nagkukwentuhan kami ni Mommy about my studies, my friends: si L at si M. Sinabi ko paano nasaktan si L dahil kay Dave na kaibigan ni James na siyang nagbigay sa kanya ng number ni L.

"James thought L is like those girls he plays with," bitter kong sabi kay Mommy. Sasagot na sana siya pero si James umi-epal.

"I just thought about it. Not like I am so sure she is. Now I confirmed that she's not. And hey, why are you always bringing up that thing again?" Nagkatinginan kami sa mirror sa harap.

"Because you just helped in breaking my friend's heart. And hey too, don't include my friends, or anyone close to me, to be broken by your friends or worst, you. And it's just bad to be judgmental and worst, to think that a girl is a jerk even she's not!"

"It sounded like you are that angry because I am included in the issues again not that L is broken hearted."

"Exactly! I just hate you being always included to heartbreak." I said and I regretted to have said it.

"When can you exactly move on?" he said suddenly that I feel like someone punched me.

"James!" rinig kong sabi ni Mommy pero parang hindi ko ma-feel na andito siya.

"What do you mean?" feeling ko lahat ng dugo ko ay nasa ulo ko na. Lahat uminit sa ulo ko. Pati na rin ang mga mata ko.

"I am always sorry. When can you exactly forgive me?" Mahinahon niyang sabi na para bang pinagsisihan ang tanong niya kanina.