After Kelcey and I finished hugging it out, Austin called me to come pick up Ava. Which was strange since his ass told me he was bringing her. I pulled up to the massive house as chills hushed over my body! I haven't been here since the incident, and I haven't seen Austin since the incident as well! I was completely nervous, it's like my whole life is starting over. When he opened the door my breathe was taken from me when I saw my sexy ass man stand in the doorway! He had on nothing but a white nike wife beater and some grey nike running pants. Simple but yet he still hypnotizes me the way his muscles bulge and then that big ass di... Yeah let's not go there! He held open his arms for me and it was like my body was on a conveyor belt, it was like I floated into his arms. "I missed you baby!" He told me. I looked up into his eyes, and saw they were glossy, "I missed you too!" I told him. He lifted me up into his arms and carried me to his room. I kissed him everywhere when he laid me down on his satin sheet covered bed. "I wanna make love you to you like I've never have before! I want you have the best of me." He whispered in my ear before nibbling it. Oh shit that turned me on and scared the hell out of me at the same time. He slipped me out of my underwear and layed me on back and threw my legs behind my head exposing my hot pulsating hole. At first he kissed it and my whole body shivered!! Then he went to town munching on my hole driving me insane the way he licked it. "Fuckkk Papiii!!"I moaned out his favorite nickname!! He went in even more, I swear my body was going to start seizing if he didn't stop! "OHH SHITTT BABY!!!" I moaned while pulling his hair with both of my hands! He finally came up and planted me with kisses! I pushed him off and pulled down his running pants and released the beast! I immediately went to town returning the favor! My dick sucking skills are at it's max from the experience I've gained, and I could tell the way he was squirming!! "FUCKK MICAH!!! Okay stop I'm bout to bust!" I quickly stopped, I wanted to feel him in me! He turned me over on my stomach and I arched my back, and he entered in me and all I could feel is pure bliss!! Austin knows how to fuck!!! I wanted him wreck my shit up and he was doing just that!! "That's all you got nigga!! I thought you was giving me the best of you?" I moaned teasing him, this actually the best sex I've had in my life! He flipped me over on my back and went in!!! "AHHH FUCKK PAPI!!!" I screamed in ecstasy!!! His strokes was taking the breath out my body but I loved every moment!!! "BUST THAT SHIT FOR DADDY BABY!" He moaned and started jacking my dick while stroking me and that just sent me into another land!!! Then he wrapped his mouth around my dick and started sucking and I instantly nutted everywhere!!!! "AWWHHHYGDFJKK" was all the noise I could make! I think I nutted a piece of my soul out!! "You want my babies?" He said digging in me dipper!! "Hell yeah nigga give me them babies!!!" I moaned grabbing his ass!! "FUCKKKKK!!!!" He moaned out as he busted all inside of me!!

He wiped us both off and layed down beside me! I threw my leg over him and his hands rested on my bare ass cheek!
"Thank you for being the one!! It tooke forever to realize it! We both needed to grow but we found our way back! We both have Ava, even though she's not mine she's still mine!!" I told him! "Im glad you still want her in your life, and love her the way I do! Now I can be at peace! I love you forever baby boy!" He told me kissing my forehead!
I let out a long sigh! I finally exhaled!
Never would I thought I would've been through do much to get love! I've been cheated on, shot, left, betrayed, held hostage, and basically became a father before I realized! Love is a crazy ass game!! And I won! I have my King! It's the best feeling in the world to know you have someone who loves you as much as you love them, and I'm telling you find that person and never let them go! I found mind and I'm never leaving him, no matter what he do I know we can work it out!!!
I hugged my man tight and snuggled in his arms! I exhaled!!
BOOM!
The door to was kicked down and policemen swarmed around us while we layed naked in the bed!
"SIR PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND SLOWLY STEP OUT OF THE BED!" We both did as we were told but they wasn't paying attention to me, their focus was to Austin. They let us put on our pants! I'm still confused as to what the fuck is going on but I knew better than to speak! "AUSTIN ROGERS?" The police said and Austin nodded!
"Austin Rogers you are under arrest for the murder of Mar'Quez Johnson!"

THE END

EPIC FINALE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
*Authors Note*

Finally we come to the end of BOOK 1!!!
I bet some of y'all thought I was going to end that ish all happily ever after..... NOT!!!!

My favorite relationship in this book had definitely been the Relationship of Kelcey and Micah!!!!
I thought Kelcey leaving was brilliant! We haven't seen Kelcey do anything other than take care of her bestie!! But now it's time for get own adventure!!

Austin and Micah finally got to have each other, only if it was for a short time!!!!

WAIT AUSTIN ARESSTED FOR THE MURDER OF MAR'QUEZ????
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

OHH CHILE!!!!!
YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO WAIT ON THAT TEA!!!!
BLOOP!

Thank you Thank You!!! For being apart of this journey with me! I love entertaining you guys!! You mean so much to me, You'll never know!! You can inbox me anytime, I always respond!!

Keep your eye out for BOOK 2.... It's a huge time jump and let's just say some characters have .... ☕️☕️☕️☕️ You'll just have to wait!!!

Also keep an eye out for my completely new book! It's a tv show/soap opera type set up and it's very explosive!!!!
I mean the tea in that book is scalding hawwwttt!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

LOVE YOU FOREVER TEA SIPPERS 😘😘😘