Umm... Wait... Let Me Explain

Micah POV

I woke up to Mar'Quez arm around me on my ass, and my head on his chest. I could see the sun was out by the bright light shinning through my blind. I quietly and subtly got up trying not to wake up Mar'Quez, but he was knocked out cold snoring, but it was cute as fuck. He was my safety last night.
I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and started washing my face when I felt someone hands wrap around my waist and started kissing my neck. "I could've swore your ass was knocked out." I told Mar'Quez while leaning back into him while looking in the mirror at him smiling. Damn we look good together. "I was, but you woke me when I didn't feel you in my arms." He told me. "I'm sorry." I told him. "It's all good bruh, I was sleeping light anyways cause you kept crying in your sleep." He said laughing, and I elbowed him. "Shut up!" I told him. "Okay, Okay, I'm Sorry!" He said kissing my neck again, then he step in front of me and used my mouth wash. I walked out and went back into my room and started making up my bed. "Umm what you doing?" Mar'Quez said stepping into my room, Damn them grey cloth shorts I gave him OMG!! I can see him better since it's day light! OMG!!! They was hugging his thighs, showing the muscles in his legs, and that bulge, look like dude was hung like August Alsina!
"Umm I'm making up my bed." I said snapping out of my trance. "Yeah... Don't do that, cause we bout to mess it right back up!" He told me smirking. That statement actually took my breathe away. He jumped onto my bed on his stomach, and the view of his ass was perfection in them shorts. Before I knew it he pulled me onto the bed on my back, and maneuvered his way in between my legs on top me, my legs basically wrapped around his body, as he swooped in and kissed me stuffing his tongue in my mouth and I returned the favor! My hands roamed down to his cakes and I squeezed it as he bit my lip, and I moaned out. "Mmm, okay, this was my fault, but umm let's slow down before we go any further, because if you keep moaning and grabbing my ass like that, I'm gone turn into a whole other person." He said hoping off top of me, and jumping under my blankets trying to hide his bulge, but that was impossible. I turned over on my stomach to hide mine, and laid my head on his chest. "Thank you for, being considerate, I'm sorry, I know I'm a virgin and I don't know when I want to give it up, it could be a long time, so I understand if you just want to be friends, cause I know you said you get sexually frustrated. I'll show you affection, shower you with kisses, rub your body, snuggle with you, and I don't know if that's enough for you, so you can go." I told him laying back down on his chest. He lifted my head and pulled me up close to his face. "Micah, I'm not going anywhere, I'm not running this time. Yes, I admit I can get a little horny, but it's not all about that. If you want to wait, I can wait with you. Your more than enough for me, I want you kisses, your affection, you loyalty, your honesty, I want you to snuggle with me, I just want you, and one day when your ready... I want your love." Mar'Quez told me, and kissed me softly on my lips. "You sure?" I asked him. "I'm positive!" He told me.
I laid my head back down on his chest and traced his abs with my fingers, until I heard him snore.
Just as I was about to doze off I heard my doorbell. I jumped up to go get so it wouldn't wake Mar'Quez since he didn't get much sleep. He was deep sleep though.
I opened my door to find Miles standing there. It looked like he was about to go play basketball, with his Neon Green muscle shirt, showing all his muscles, and some Adidas sweat pants.
I'm still pissed, trying to figure out why he's here since he acted like a damn fool last night.
"What do you want Miles?" I asked him with serious attitude. "Can I not come in?" He asked. I didn't say anything but I walked away from the door leaving it open, and he walked in and closed the door. "Look, I just came to apologize about last night, I was absolutely in the wrong and was being a jack ass. You didn't do anything wrong. I was just in my feelings cause you and Kelcey are so close and I miss you." Miles said.
"Miles, now you know I love you and Kelcey dumb ass the same. You just been busy with basketball, and we both understand, so don't do that okay." I told him, feeling kinda bad he feels that way. "Thank You for understanding, and I'm sorry, so I gone leave since we cleared that up." He said.
I walked up to him and gave him a hug. I released him to let go, but he didn't let me go. I looked up at him, and he lunged at my lips and stuffed his tongue in my mouth. I was fighting it at first but I got thrown off cause Miles know how to kiss. I started kissing him back. Everything was happening so bad. We staggered to the kitchen and Miles put his hands in my pajamas, Wait what is going on?
"Miles! Miles! Stop!" I told him. "Why? I know how bad you been feeling since Quez left, I wanna make you feel better!" He whispered in my room.
"That's the thing, I'm with Mar'Quez, he's back there sleep, it's long story.." I told him. He immediately stepped back and fixed his clothes, "Micah, I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me! I would never do anything to jeopardize your relationship, I love you, I was just trying to help." Miles told me. "Miles it's okay, I can't believe I let it go that far, can we talk later?" I asked. "Yeah of course, I should go, and I hope this doesn't make anything awkward between us forreal Micah, I don't want to lose my bestfriend." He said. "Miles boy, you know I'm not going no where get on out of here!" I said laughing. He left.
I went back into the room and laid back on Mar'Quez chest. "Was It Worth It?" He asked scaring the hell out of me! "Mar'Quez..... I thought you was sleep." I said shaking. "And I thought you were mine, not Miles." He said cold pushing me off his chest sitting up in my bed. "It's not like that!" I told him. "Oh Really, How Was It? Cause it seems to me like another nigga had his hands down your pants stuffing their tongue down you throat." He said. "It didn't mean anything it was harmless, He thought he was helping me." I told him. "Helping You?" He asked pissed and jealous, it was kinda cute. He was trying to help me get over you, he knew how down I been, but once he knew about he backed off." I told him. "Hmph!" He said, his jealousy makes him sooo sexy, but he was mad to. I jumped under the covers and straddled his lap. He turned his head away, but I pulled it back, but he turned it away again. I started nibbling on his ear, and took his hands and put them on my ass. He started grinning, "This is not over Micah!" He said. "Mhmm" I moaned in his ear and started nibbling him again, and felt his hands groping my ass now. "I'm not playing! Bruh! You gone pay for this." He told me, still tryna play mad. "You gone punish me?" I moaned in his ear. That completely broke him, he died laughing. "I'm sorry, I'll never do it again!" I told him. I kissed him and he kissed me back. "What about if we do other things with each other than intercourse, but it both gets us off." He asked. "I'm not sucking your dick Mar'Quez!" I told him and he laughed. "No we can like frot." He said. "Frot? What's that. "Well it's basically dry humping but naked, and lube, but I never put it in." He told me. "Hmm I don't know." I said. "Come on bae, it's gone be fun." He said getting up taking his cloth shorts off, oh my gosh!!! This dude was hung like a horse!!! He layed on top of me and started kissing me while I had his bare ass in my hands and it made me rock hard. He pulled down my pajamas exposing my dick. He flipped me over on my back, "Aww shit!! Damn yo cakes looks sexy as fuck" he said. He grabbed the baby oil off my dresser and rubbed my ass in it, and on his dick! He layed on me and put his dick between my cheeks and started stroking and moaning, I started moaning to!!! "Oh My God! This shit feels good!" He moaned. He lifted me up and started stroking me. I pushed him off and he sat down on the edge of the bed , while I stood up turned around with my ass facing him. I put his rock hard dick between my cheeks and started grinding up and down on it while he moaned and smacked my ass. He pulled me down beside him and climbed on top of me, and started grinding, and stuffing his tongue in my mouth. His dick was rubbing my dick and it felt so ducking good! I started moaning loud when I started grabbing his ass! "AWWW Fuck you tryna make me NUTT Mar'Quez!" I moaned! "Mhmm, get that shit bruh!!!" He said and started going faster. "OHHH MYY GOSH!!!! BAE IM FINNA IM FINNA AHHH!!!" I moaned out and I nutted all over my stomach and his!! " SHIT BRUH DAMN!!" He moaned!! He flipped me over and I arched my back and started slapping my ass. "FUCKKKK!" He moaned and I felt his warm cum all over my ass and then shortly him collapsing right on top me! "You sure you a Virgin? The way you was bouncing it, grinding it, and arching it." He said rolling off top of me. "I watch porn!" I told him. " Damn Nigga, when you arched that back and started smacking your ass I couldn't take no more! I hope you do all that shit when you get the D forreal!" He said. I climbed on top of him still naked and he grabbed my ass! "You keep this up, you'll be getting the goods before you know it!" I told him, and he kissed me. "I wanted to tell you so bad to give it to me, I wanted to feel you in me!" I told him. "We still naked bae!" He told me rubbing my ass. "Nahh I'm gone make you work for this shit! But I do know one thing though." I told him and he slapped my ass hard. I punched his chest. "What do you know?" He asked. I got scared so I said Nevermind and he just looked at me funny. I went into the bathroom and started the shower for us. I came back in to drag him in here with me.
He started washing my ass and got hard all over again. I handled it though, I turned the water on all hot and he screamed!! I was weak. We got out and walked back in my room. I gave him so basketball shorts and I put on some sweatpants. He helped me changed my sheets and started the washer for me. I ordered us a pizza. We went back into my room are and watched Netflix. We started Orange Is The New Black, I cuddled into his arms. " I love you Micah, I realized that not today after our rendezvous, but last night when I couldn't sleep till I knew you were good!" He told. "I love you too, even though it's so fast, but the heart wants what it wants right." I told him and kissed his neck. "Just make sure what happen with Miles doesn't happen again, cause I won't be so understanding next time." He told still slick in his feelings.
"Yes Sir! Long as you keep all your hoes away and in place!" I teased him but was oh so serious! He laughed and squeezed my ass and kissed me, and I dozed off in his arms!

What Y'all Think?
Y'all Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!!
Wait Till The Story Keeps Unfolding With Miles!! 🐸☕️
And Chile Wait To See Who Is Going To Try To Cause Even More Drama Between Them!!
There's Going To Be So Many Twists, Turns, And Scandals!!
Pay Attention To The Small Details!!
VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!
and Please COMMENT YOUR IDEAS & THOUGHTS
It let's me know you're interested!
Stay Tuned Cause It Gets Crazy From Here!