Son Of A Bitch

Micah POV
"Umm I'm waiting, who was it Marquez?" I asked him for the last time. "It was Miles! I'm sorry." He said. "I'm sorry, who? I coulda swore you just said Miles, my best friend Miles, please tell me I didn't hear that right, or it's 2 Miles in y'all team." I said, I think I'm going to faint. "It was Miles your bestfriend, Micah I'm so sorry!" He pleaded. "I don't want to lose you babe!" He cried. "Boy please! Shut the fuck up with all that bullshit! My bestfriend Mar'Quez, you coulda fucked any other nigga but my bestfriend, actually you couldn't but you get the point! Waymentt!!! Miles is your fucking roommate how long has this shit been going on!" I asked him. "Micah I swear it just happened I haven't been fucking him the whole time!" He said, I could tell he was serious. "Mar'Quez that doesn't make it any better, and the fact that you sleep and walk around naked!!! Oh I'm sick to my stomach, how can you betray me, how can you betray us?" I asked him. "Micah ... I..." He tried to speak but words wouldn't come out. I can tell he feels horrible and sad that he just broke my heart, tears finally started to fall! "I think you should leave!" I told him. "No I'm not leaving you said I was always welcomed here... I'll just sleep on the couch but I'm not leaving you, I love you! I love you more than life itself, and I'm sorry." He told me. I didn't give him any response I just walked to my room and closed the door. I went in my bathroom and vomited cause all of this made me sick to my stomach. I took a hot shower, put on my sweatpants and crawled into my bed. I cried and cried and cried, I never experienced heartbreak before, and it's the worse feeling in the world! I know I don't want to lose Mar'Quez he's my everything! But at the same time my hearts hurts!! I started crying again till I finally cried myself to sleep.

3 hours later...
"Micah, it's okay! Wake up baby, Micah wake up!" I heard as I caught myself screaming in my sleep. Mar'Quez was beside me in nothing but navy blue boxer briefs. I looked at him and realized my dream, I threw myself on him pulling myself into his chest, and wrapped his arms around me. "Micah what's wrong? I'm sorry baby, I'm soo soo sorry just talk to me!" He said kissing my forehead. I was in tears cause my dream was so realistic. "I had a dream I lost you! We was arguing about earlier, and I kicked you out and told you I hate you and I never wanted to see you again, and bout 30 minutes later, I got a call a semi crashed into you and you were dead!! And I kept thinking about how I told you I hate you, and I never wanted to see you!" I cried in his chest! "Baby I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here with you! I'm in love with you!! No one else!!" He said kissing me! I lifted my head up so we were face to face! "I Love You Mar'Quez! I'm not happy with you but I love you, and I'm in love with you!" I told him. "So do you forgive me?" He asked me. "I forgive you, but not for sleeping with him though, there's still hell to pay, and your not off the hook! Us having sex, which should be the last thing on your mind, but in case it is, it's been pushed back even further. I want you tested for every std there is! I just want to be honest with you though, I love you with everything in me, but I don't trust you, and I don't know when I'll be able to trust you again, so that's your job! To gain my trust, and to make up to me!" I explained to him. "That's more than fair!" He told me. "But... What are my boundaries, am I allowed to hold you?rub you? kiss you? Touch you?" He asked. "I told you already you have a lot of making up to do so you're going to be doing more than just that." I told him. "Why do I like the sound of this?" He said tickling me, but I smacked his hand. "Oh trust me, you won't!" I told him. "Other than that were good, till the morning, cause that when I'm going to handle business with Miles, and trust you gone wanna be there cause I swear I might murder him onsight!" I told him, oh Miles is most definitely getting that ass stung on sight. "Bae... I don't think you should do that, he's going through a lot right now and adding extra stress to his..." He started but I cut him off. "WAYYMENT!!! I know you is not defending that fuck boy ass bitch! Hmm you defending him now?" I said sitting up moving away from here. "No! I'm not defending him.... Come here Micah, Come here!" He told me, I turned around to face him, and he pulled me on his lap. "Listen, you have the right to act and do as you please and I support you 100%. I just don't want you to do anything you might regret! I just wish this never happened! I'm hurting more than you can imagine, mainly because I hurt 2 people I care about deeply." He told me, I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. "2 people you care about deeply? What the fuck Mar'Quez! So now you care about him deeply?" I said crying my heartbreaking all over again. "Micah, baby you misunderstood me. Miles is my friend, we are really really good friend I care about him. But I don't love him, I love you! Your the only one who has my heart! Your the only who has my soul! I love you Micah!" He said lifting my head and kissing me. I started kissing him back, why do I love this man soo much!
He laid me down, pulled the covers over me, and gave me another kiss and told me he loved me, and turned to walk out. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "Back to the couch, Good Night!" He said turning off my lights and cracking the door. Although I could hear the soothing waves, I couldn't sleep, hours had passed. I got up and walked in the living and looked at him, he was completely knocked out. I walked over to him and crawled on top him to the side and layed my head on his bare chest. It woke him. "Bae what's wrong? Another nightmare?" He asked me, sitting up. I kissed him, "No I just..... I just want you to hold me!" I told him. He layed back down and pulled me onto him, his hands gripping my ass. I kissed him again. "I love you Micah! Go to sleep!" He told me! "Love you too!" I said, and pecked his lips again and layed my head back on his chest. "But I swear to God,it better not be anymore" I told him before closing my eyes, tryna get some rest so I can beat the fuck out of Miles!

End Of Chapter

Some of y'all already knew what was up. Are y'all shocked how fast they reconciled? Or did you think Micah handled his first encounter of heartbreak wrong? What do you think Micah is going to do to Miles? LMAO
The real tea is there more? Have Mar'Quez and Miles been in a down low relationship?

STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

P.S Somebody getting they ass whipped, wapped, and smacked.......