Chapter 7 (Not much of lemon but eh)

Underfell smiled and nodded. I thought he joked around but I could tell he was serious and became silent. "W-Wow. . .n-no one really cared about me. . . Like. . .t-this before. . ." I looked down. "Well. . . I actually have something to confess about. . ." Underfell said with a light blush. "C-Confess?" I asked. "Y-Yeah. . ." Underfell said nervously clearing his throat before talking. "Ever since I met you and started to get to know ya. . . I always had a. . . "funny" feeling lets say. . .And uhm. . . I actually think. . . I like ya a little. . ." Underfell said nervously with a nervous smile and all. Your face heated up as a light blue blush stuck to your face. "U-Underfell. . . what d-do you mean b-by that. . ." I asked him. "Well what i-im saying is t-that I uhm. . .like ya. . . a-a lot! actually. . ." His eyes looked down avoiding eye contact. Then his head hung down. I lifted his head up with my hand against his chin having a soft smile on my face. His face was covered with the tint of red growing on his face as I pressed my...lips...? against his. His eyes grown wide as his shocked expression turned into a lovingly one kissing me back deeply. I slowly parted from him breathless but the both of us were still really close to each other. "I-I love you too..." I smiled at him. I heard him chuckle with a smile on his face as we kissed once more. Only as he began to kiss me a little rougher. I kind of went with it doing the same. Only until I heard someone walk in the laboratory. Underfell pulled away hearing footsteps from the entrance in the other room. I get up to see who it was and saw some kind of human here. Underfell peeked as I done the same looking at it. "S...stay here..." I whisper. Looking at the child it seemed as if it was... I'm not sure. But they seemed entertained by the surroundings of my lab. What would we do now...

TO BE CONTINUED!
------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry it took forever I got so caught up and I didn't know what to write and... IM SORRY SENPAI'S!
X3 ENJOY!!!