Ch 3

RECAP

"Umm what.." I asked worried that they would find out my secret

"We know about your secret" Bluestar meowed.

Well that was unexpected .

END OF RECAP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm what secret?" I asked worriedly.

"Ugh, my mom came and told me about you" Bluestar meowed

'WOW COOL, THATS FAKE AND SUCH A GREAT-"

"Don't act like you don't know SpottedLEAF" Bluestar cut me off.

"Well since I'm alive somehow can a train as a med cat apprentice?"

"No sorry I already have an apprentice, CINDERPAW!!!!!!" Yellowfang yowled

A greyish silver cat came towards the den. "what? is Spottedpaw hurt already?" she mewed sniffing me for wounds. I back away. "um no"

"This is my apprentice, Cinderpaw, this is Spottedpaw" Yellowfang purred flicking her tail towards her.

I looked at Bluestar and she looked thoughtful then she ran out of the den and jumped on the highrock and called the greeting.

oh no...

"Cats of Thunderclan, Spottedpaw has requested to train as a med cat". Bluestar purred.

Gasps went all around the clan. I did?

"But there's already an med cat apprentice" one cat called out. I turned around and it was Tigerclaw.

"I know but some cats may not agree but I'm going too see who's better and after 5 gatherings lets see who's the best Thunderclan med cat and who earns there name first!"

"But what about me?" Fireheart  meowed sadly.

"He's right, Bluestar can we talk?" I meowed loud enough so everyone could hear.

She jumped down and flicked her tail towards her den, so I followed her.

"What, don't you want to be a med cat?" she growled.

"No since i'm alive again I want to try to be a warrior and maybe have kits of my own" I meowed. Hopefully she will understand.

"Fine" She turned around and walk away.

~~~~~~~~~

"And that is the Thunderpath"

When I told Fireheart that i'm his apprentice he took me to see outside our camp.

"Cool" I meowed. I've seen this on the way to highstones with Featherwhisker I thought.

"Um hello, Spottedpaw?" Fireheart looked at me. "are u paying - he was cut off by a cat yowling.

"The camp!" he meowed shock.

When we got there the air was filled with SHADOWCLAN

A/N

I'm SOOO sorry if there is lots of spelling mistakes, stupid phone....