Chapter 4. Baby kicks

Starfire's POV
I woke up to seeing Robin cooking breakfast and I was on the couch. He smiled when he had saw me wake up from my slumber. I smiled back and he came to sit with me.

"Gm Star how you feeling?" He replied kissing my lips.

"I'll feel better Robin." I replied smiling.

"Okay then hope your hungry because we gotta go to the doctor today." Robin said giving me my breakfast and we sat in the room eating our breakfast.

After that we went to the basement to drive to the hospital. When we got to the room they scheduled us in the doctor put me in this operation chair. He had x-ray my stomach and we all saw the baby. I hope it's a girl or a boy but wait I'm I seeing this x-Ray correctly or is two babies in my stomach. The doctor had wrote things in and finally talked about the babies.

"It's seems that they will be born on June 20 and congrats you two you have two healthy babies." The doctor said happily.

"Are they girls or boys?" Robin said holding my hand.

The doctor sighed happily.

"Congrats you two you have a baby girl and a baby...boy." The doctor told us.

"Omg a girl and a boy thank you god." Robin said smiling and hugging me.

"Now I'm must say make sure she stays safe and please don't let her crave into some foods make sure she eats healthy at least everyday." The doctor said giving us instructions to do for me.

"Okay I understand thank you for seeing us today." I said happily.

"Your welcome see you on delivery day okay you two." The doctor said leaving.

"Okay." Robin said as we left.

He got me home on his motorcycle and we sat in his room and we got some rest for a little while before we tell everyone the big news. Robin had kissed me and I had felt a kick in my stomach it hurt a little. I sighed and I uncovered my stomach and Robin had rubbed my stomach and he felt the kick.

"They kicked you okay?" He said smiling.

"Yeah I'm fine Robin I love you." I said kissing his cheek. He kissed my lips and he put his hand on my stomach and his face smiled to feel them kicking.

The two babies are going to love each other the way me and Robin do. Robin got of bed and he held his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and we got out of bed.

"Are you ready to tell everyone Star?" Robin said holding my hand.

"Yes let's do it." I replied softly.