"I know.. But every time I see him I just picture him naked and over top of me and kissing me.. I don't know!" Ew. I couldn't even function if I thought that every time I saw Dana.

----

After school I decided instead of doing the same thing I do everyday I'd walk and not ride the bus.

My phone started ringing

"What?" I heard him chuckle.. That annoying yet attractive chuckle.. Wait no.

"Whatcha doing?" I rolled my eyes

"How has your vacation been?" I laughed, he was quiet

"I've just sat at home thinking about having sex with you" well he can keep thinking because its not gonna happen.. Wait! He has 10 days to think about a plan, all kinds of plans.. I could be in trouble.

"Well you can just forget that, it's not going to happen" He laughed

"Now why would you lie to me princess" it scared me that I got a strange feeling when I heard him call me princess again.

"Y-you know I'm not. but what do you want?" I now sounded rude.. I guess because of that feeling from him calling me princess

"I want to hang out" he thinks he can just decide when he wants to hang out with me?

"No" it was Friday and I had nothing to do, I didn't wanna stay home with my mom, but I didn't wanna hang out with Dana.

"Fine atleast come to my hockey game Saturday" he plays sports? Since when.

"You play hockey?" I asked he chuckled

"I'm coming to hang out"

"No!" I could just see him rolling his eyes with a smirk

"I'll see you soon. Real soon" he said amused, I TRIed to say no but he hung up on me.

Beep beep

"Hey sexy get in" as soon as I saw the car I knew who it was.

Just keep walking,

"Prom queen!"

Just keep walking,

"I know you hear me"

Just keep going,

"You have a nice ass" I turned around and my hands cover my butt "I knew that would get you to turn around" I flipped him off and started walking backwards so my butt wasn't facing him. "Get in princess" that feeling came again.. It needs to STOP! "Prin-" I couldn't risk that feeling again!

"Okay" I walked over and got in "where are we going?"

" Zacks then to a little place I like to hang out at."

------

When we stopped at zacks, McKinsey was waiting in the living room with zack, as soon as she saw me she jumped up and hugged me. I don't know how she handles living with zack, if I lived with Dana.. Oh god I'd kill myself.

We stayed at zacks till like 7, McKinsey and I just hung out while zack and Dana played Xbox, of course they started getting cuddly and Dana was on the floor. he wanted to sit in between my legs, I didn't let him because no thank you, you don't need to be that close to my vagina.

We left at 7 and Dana said he was going to surprise me with this place he likes to go, it was already dark out and I don't know how I feel about going places with Dana at night.

We pulled in a parking lot, cars were parked all around then there was a crowd of people in a circle.

"Whats going on?" Dana got out the car and waited for me to catch up