Chapter Fifteen: Trust Issues

He was angry, I understand that, but there was absolutely no need to get that mad. To say those things. I know love. I absolutely know how I feel when I'm with him. When he kisses me. When he touches me. I know, and he knows I know.

"He needs space." I smiled falsely. "I'll give him space."

"He'll come around, I know he will." Said mom with a reassuring hug. "He will. He must."

"What do we have to do?" Gram asked. "To end this thing?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

"Then why are we here?" asked Ralph questioningly.

"To give me power. Come," I gestured to the living room. "the Hudson girls have history and we are the cause of this."

Everyone huddled around while say crossed leg on the table. Mom and dad sat next to each other. Grandmas practice holding their kids and the grandpas wrapped an arm around their wives. It was warming. Uncle Damon and Aunt Rowan sat with Natalie who looked distraught out of everyone.

"There's a world-no dimension- bigger than our in every way; ways incomprehensible to others than you must see to believe. A place where time runs differently-minutes are days-and only run by a couple. In this sanctuary, there is a man and woman, Adam and Eve, She and He, husband and wife, Yin and Yang. They live here for all of eternity circling in perfect harmony until one day, the woman, who've I come to know as Mother Maria, got tired of this bored life and knew that it needed to be filled with something and indescribable urge to become a mother. Well she told her husband, John, of her idea and he dismissed it.

"He wasn't ready for a child. However, she was. Instead having John impregnate her, she used the Light to bring herself a child. An innocent girl, who would be mostly identical being that she used mostly her DNA. Unable to hide her swollen stomach, John found out about her pregnancy and order her to get rid of it. She was slightly ashamed because he was disappointed and want to be a part of that child and her life. To late in her pregnancy and emotional feeling she couldn't just rid her baby, so she passed it here, in our world, blessing one lucky mother a beautiful, incredibly power daughter. Fate, had it be, knew of the destructive anger of John once he knew his wife didn't destroy the infant's life, and placed in a undefeatable family. A wolf pack."

"Us. You're talking about us?" mom asked.

"Grams is the daughter of Mother Maria and has incredible powers of Light. Mother has it and so do I. It's been passed down through our family for this exact reason to stop John. If we can show him, show him that we are in fact part of Mother Maria and part Light, he will see that he can't destroy humanity again."

"Again?"

"They've had to recreate earth again a few times. It takes them a week."

"This is crazy. You're crazy." Natalie said.

"I know, it's unbelievable but it's true."

"True? Not. Nope."

"Yes. It is."

"Once we showed John what we are we could end this."

"End this? What is this? That leech thing is John?"

"This hatred turned his Light dark,"

"This is crazy,"

"Well, we can die then if you think it's too crazy to believe." I stated. "I'm tired of this anyways."

"When do we do this?" dad asked.

"Full moon is coming in 3 days. It is then we will stop him, that's when we are our strongest." I looked at the front door. "I have to make up with Spencer by then, or at least make him happy."