Chapter 18: Zombie vs Reaper + Judgement on Darkness

Sans's pov

Sam vs Maisie, seems like Sam's gonna lose. Maisie outmauneuvers her by a mile. No, make that a mile x3.

"FIGHT" Old Geezer said on the mic.

"This'll be easy."

"..."

"Speechless, I know. Anyways, OVERHEAD SMASH" Sam swung at Maisie and Maisie dodged to the left. It looked like she barely tried.

"SMASH COMBO" She swung again, and another time.

"...." Maisie dodged and swung back, her sword going through Sam's body like butter. Drops of blood spilled onto the ground.

"So, you're faster than you look. Well, it looks like I'll have to try! ZOMBIE KING, 2ND FORM!" What? She already found her second form?! She grew bigger, and you could see her strength increasing from a mile away.

"ZOMBIE KING SUPER SMASH" She swung into the ground hard but slow, Maisie dodged, but the smash unleashed a wave of earth around Sam and actually got a blow on Maisie.

"..." Maisie fought back against the wave, and slashed into Sam. Then, Sam fell to the ground. She changed back!

Sam's pov

Dammit! I still can't hold that form long enough to kill anyone! It uses so much mana...

"..." Maisie saw her opening and slashed at me. I logged out.

Sans's pov

"............well, that was fast." Sam died already? Now I know why Maisie is called the fastest character in the game, except for Aurora, who needs a monster soul to keep up.

Anyways, my fight is next. I'm fighting.....Scy? Already? Wow, I'm lucky. I've been waiting for this for a loooooong time.....

"FIGHT"

"Just like old times, huh?" "Yep, just like it." He replied and drew his sword.

"GRAVITY SHIFT, LIGHT-SPEED SLASH" I threw him into the air, and slashed towards him, but...

"SHADE'S DARKNESS" Everything grew black. I tried looking around, but I saw....nothing.

"DARK SLASH" I tried dodging, but I moved right into it. A dark glow emitted from my wound.

"KARMIC RETRIBUTION BOMBS" I threw karmic bombs, and the explosions cleared away most of the fog, but it was still dark.

"OVERHEAD SLASH" Scy ran out of nowhere and slashed from above. I blocked but fell to the ground. I've had enough of this.

"LIGHTSPEED DASH" I dashed around, clearing away the smoke. I could see, but then....

"FIERY KICKS" Scy kicked me several times.

"FLAME PUNCH EXPLOSION" He punched me and I was blown away by the explosion.

"FINAL FLAME COMBO STRIKE" His blade was set on fire and swung at me.

"COMBO BREAKER" I struck him with my sword and stopped his attack.

"GRAVITY SHIFT, KARMIC RETRIBUTION SPIKES" I threw him into a wall, and karmic spikes extruded from it, dealing damage. He fell to the ground, but I knew that wouldn't have done much.

"GRAVITY SHIFT, KARMIC RETRIBUTION SPIKES" Same things again, this time he jumped. And the spikes missed.

"LIGHTSPEED SLASH COMBO" I swung at him with all my might. He blocked with his sword, but my last swing hit.

"My turn? I've been working on a new trick." He plunged his sword into the ground. "Welcome to my special hell! DARKNESS VOLCANO"

Uh-oh...I looked at the ground, and darkness was all over it. I jumped, and the darkness jumped out of the ground like lava. I shifted my gravity into the air and dodged the attack....barely. That looked like it would have hurt.

"Darkness missile" Wait, what? He threw a missile of darkness at me while I was vulnerable in the air. I blocked two of them, but then a third one hit. I fell into the ground. I would have used my FINAL JUDGEMENT attack, but my soul still thinks Scy's clean, so it would just risk killing myself again.

"Time to end this, REAPER'S 1ST FORM" Oh my god, are you serious?!

"REAPER'S SCYTHE SLASH" His sword swung like a scythe and slashed right through me. I fell to the ground. I was rendered incapacitated. No...it couldn't be...

"END OF MATCH! SCYTHUS THE REAPER WINS!" Old geezer said on the intercom.

____________________
OHHHH MAH GOD! That was intense! I hope you enjoyed and...I just looked at the word count, it was SERIOUSLY only 659 words?! It felt like forever! Oh well, I hope you enjoyed. Goodbye!