15)

As Lauren and Camila were packing up there towels from the beach Lauren could hear some boys whistle at Camila's arse as she bent down to grab her towel. Lauren clenched her fists and he knuckles started to turn white. The boys made their way over to Camila while Lauren went to the car so she couldn't see what was happening. Camila started to get uncomfortable as they cornered her. "You have a great body but it will look even better when it's on top of mine" the boy with brown long hair and blue eyes had said. They pinned Camila down by some rocks and started to touch her in the wrong places.
As lauren was returning from the car she saw the boys and Camila and started to sprint towards them. As she got there age tackled the boy on top of her fiancé. "Get off me you stupid bitch" the boy spat at Lauren. Camila sat up and watched as the other boys ran off. Lauren had the boy in a headlock and he started to go red. "Do not touch my fiancé ever again! Do you understand me!" The boy just nodded his head in fear.
Lauren ran upto Camila and picked her up and started to walk towards the car.

As they got home they both walked up to their room and took their shoes off and snuggled under a blanket and watch movies as it was 10:23Pm.
Lauren decided to order a pizza as it was Camila's favourite. "Baby I'm hungry" Camila whined while putting her face in the crook of Lauren's neck. "Food will be here soon baby, be patient" Lauren giggled slightly at her fiancée childish behaviour. Camila started to kiss and bite Lauren's neck. Lauren lets out a moan and pulls away. "Not yet baby, foods on its way then we will have our own special desert". Lauren winked and a smile grew on Camila's face. "Can't wait baby" Camila kisses Lauren's cheek and they wait for food.