11)

As soon as they get to Camila's  bedroom Lauren tells camila to wait in her room, after camila walks up stairs and waits by the bed for Lauren. Five minutes later Lauren comes back stripped down off her clothing and says "this is your birthday gift baby" as she pushes camila down on the bed Lauren lays on her and starts Kissing her softly, Camila has missed the taste of her Lauren's  mouth and the feeling of her soft plump lips, as Lauren pulls Camila's top off she grabs her breast and roughy massages it with her hands,while locking her lips with her soul mate. Camila moans loudly as the feeling is turning her on so much. Lauren pulls off Camila's  shorts and spreads her legs and shoves her fingers deep into her lovers folds and camila lets out a loud moan. Camila arches her back in pleasure, Lauren starts to lick around Camila's nipple and massages the other breast with her free hand while her other hand is getting shoved inside of Camila's wet area. Lauren leaves wet kisses down Camila's body and moves down to her clit and licks her lips. " L-Lauren, P-Please , I-I N-need you" Camila says between moans.
Lauren starts to suck on Camila's clit and bites down on it hard and runs her tongue over the centre making Camila close to the edge. Camila lets her load go inside of Lauren's mouth and Lauren just swallows it and makes hey way back up to Camila's lips and kisses her softly. "I love you baby girl" Lauren breaths out. "I love you more Lolo" After that busy day they decide to get some sleep before dinner.