The beginning of eternity

The iron-y taste of blood in his mouth woke him up. He was cold but sweating, his white button up covered in blood. He held his hand against his neck and discovered a large gushing wound down the side. His body was almost drained of blood. He was sure he was dying, all he wanted to do was go home. He picked himself up, accompanied with exclamations of- ''Aahh.'' pain. He walked home through the darkened streets.

He almost made it to the door, as he collapsed his next-door neighbor opened the door. ''What happened Rick!? Are you okay?'' 

''My name is Dan! And, no! I am not okay!'' He spewed blood all over his face. ''Help me!'' He yelled.  

Suddenly an urge overwhelmed him. The urge to eat human flesh. Bill, the neighbor's neck looked sweet and throbbing with blood. He needed it.

''Here let me help you.'' Bill offered a hand. ''Put your weight on my body, I'll help you upstairs.''

''Thank you'' Dan said as he leaned in to Bill's neck- ''Goodbye.'' Bill waved. The moment was over, Bill walked downstairs and Dan wondered why he felt that way. 

He shrugged it off and took a shower. Dan put on some clean clothes and looked in the mirror. The wound was gone. Gone? How can it just vanish like that?  He thought by himself. Maybe he imagined everything? Dan was tired and headed to bed. 

The next morning he woke up and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He noticed two sharp  tiny fangs in his mouths. What the hell? He thought. Dan touched them- Auwh!  They cut the flesh of his thumb. Dan ignored it, it was too early in the morning to deal with this shit. 

He threw himself on the couch and watched TV while eating cornflakes. His stomach made an unnatural sound as it dejected the cornflakes, he projectile vomited out of the window. ''Sorry!'' he shouted to any potential people below. He felt a burning sensation on his skin. Dan thought he was getting the flu. He decided to take his temperature. A few minutes later, the thermometer indicated no temperature. That stupid thing never worked anyway. Dan thought. He decided to go back to bed. 

He woke up cold, sweating and on the ceiling. Huh?- ''Aaaah!'' Dan fell down on his bed. Disorientated he opened the blinds. ''Aaaaah!'' The burning sensation was intense. He raced to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There was no reflection. ''I'm a vampire.'' He said in disbelief. Looking down, he also noticed a bulge in his trouser area. ''What the hell!'' Dan shrieked.