Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

So?

So nothing!

You are nothing.

Why am I having a conversation with myself?

Because you're crazy.

You're calling yourself craz---

"Don't kill me! I'll feed you potatoes! Just give me my best friends and boyfriend back and then you can kill me! Please!" I knocked myself out of my inner conversation when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I felt the familiar sensations of Trevor, and I turned around to find him standing there in all his glory.

"Trevor! Don't scare me like that!" I punched his chest, then hugged him. "Oh my gosh. Where's Jade, Justin, Matt, and Stephan?!"

Trevor just held a mischievous glint in his eyes as he smirked down at me. "Justin, Jade, and Matt are shopping. Stephan is...around here...doing...something..."

I raised an eyebrow, "Doing what?"

"Something you're not allowed to know about until later,"

"What?! Why not?"

"Because I said so,"

"Well, I didn't hear you say so, so, just saying,"

"You're so irritating,"

"No I'm not,"

"Maybe you're not,"

"Yeah, I'm not. You are,"

"You know wh---"

"Oh my gosh I have to pee!" I squealed as I bent down, trying to hold in my pee. "Take me to the bathroom!"

"Yes ma'am," He muttered sarcastically before swooping down and picking me up bridal style.

This is unnecessary.

"I can walk,"

"Good for you,"

"Trevor---"

"Here we are! Go do your business." He shooed me off into the bathroom. I didn't close the door yet because I was expecting a dirty comment.

"Well? Aren't you going to pee?"

"I was just expecting a dirty comment..."

"Oh so you were? That just means you really don't want to pee, and you just want me to come in there with you so we can start having hot, furious, se---"

"Okay then! I shouldn't have waited," I tried to hold back a small smile as I shut the door in his face.

I did my business, washed my hands and stuff, then walked back out. "Trevor...were you listening to me pee?" I asked cautiously.

"I just wanted to make sure you were only peeing and not doing something else," He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked suggestively. I laughed and punched his shoulder.

"You are so dirty,"

"Hey, you wanted it,"

"No, I was just waiting for a reply,"

"A dirty reply,"

"No--okay yes. But that's not the point! I don't like your dirty comments!"

"Don't act like you don't make dirtier comments,"

"Shut up," I muttered. We started to make our way back downstairs, then a thought occurred to me.

"Oh my gosh, Trevor. Where are they again?" I asked, stopping abruptly.