Chapter Three

*Please look at the picture of Stephen to the side before reading. Thanks!*

Chapter Three: 

"How old are you?!" I screeched.

"I'm...I'm...uh..."

"He's drunk," Matt spoke.

"Well that explains a lot," I said, relieved. We heard a ding. Jade jumped out of Matt's arms, and ran back to the kitchen, I'm guessing.

"Who...who are you?" The drunk English man asked.

"I'm Adrienne, but you can call me Adri,"

"Can I call you Adri?" Matt asked.

"No,"

"Okay, I'll just call you se-"

"Okay! You can call me Adri," I interrupted. He threw me a triumphant smirk, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm...I..." The drunk spoke again, trying to remember his name.

"I'm Matt," Matt introduced himself.

"Hey baby, can you give me a hug?" The drunk asked me.

"No, let's let you go to sleep, follow me," I hopped off the stage and grabbed his arm.

"Ooh, we gonna get dirty! Wanna join, Mark?" The drunk asked Matt. I let out a loud laugh.

"It's Matt, and I'd prefer being alone," He shot me a smirk.

"Yeah, by yourself, masturbating because you will never, ever, get me to be with you, you pervert," I rolled my eyes and grabbed drunk guy's arm and pulled him away. I found these rooms that were used for "privacy".

I opened a door, and went inside. "Okay, take a nap, and we'll be downstairs if you need anything. Okay?"

"I don't wanna take a nap," He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Too bad," I shoved him, and he fell onto the bed. I saw him starting to close his eyes almost instantly.

"I don't...want to," He pretty much already fell asleep. I grabbed the blanket by the tip, and pulled it over him. Who knows what people have been doing on this bed.

I looked at the dresser. I walked over to it, and opened the first drawer, but closed it as soon as I saw what was in it.

Disgusting.

I opened the last drawer happy to find some sort of paper, and a pencil. I wrote on it:

Hi! Just a reminder, my name is Adri, and I have black hair and blue eyes. Me and two others are downstairs waiting for you to wake up. Don't worry, we have pizza. We'll take care of you. We're the only ones left in the world anyway. The blonde's name is Jade, and the cocky, conceited idiot's name is Mark. Well, see you when you wake up! ~Adri

There.

I silently opened and closed the door, and walked out of the room. I ran downstairs, and found Jade and Matt swapping spit. I laughed out loud as I remembered on the note how I told drunk guy his name was Mark. Oh man, I just realized my brother's name is Mark.

Oh well.

They instantly stopped kissing. Jade looked flushed, and blushed.

Hehe, that rhymes.

Matt had a slightly dazed smirk on his face, but his eyes showed confusion. "What's so funny?" Jade finally found the courage to speak.

"You'll see when the stranger wakes up," I bit my lip to keep from laughing out loud.