Chapter Fourteen

*Cover to the side. Should I use that instead of the cover I have now? Or no? Adri, Jade, and Matt are 18. Adri just turned 18. Trevor's 19. I think I said the other's ages in earlier chapters. I put the song I was listening to when I was writing the fight scene to the side. Sorry, I suck at fight scenes. xD Anyways, please vote and comment!*

Chapter Fourteen:

You know how cliche it is when the rude, sl*tty, popular girl is rich, and has a big mansion and everything in the movies? Jade has that kind of a house. Now I sort of feel like I'm in one of those movies. A crazy, horror adventure movie. Where no one will freaking survive.

"This is your house?" I asked Jade.

"Yeah..." She answered, and threw the door open, and carelessly walked in. No one else walked in.

She turned around when she noticed no one was following her. "What?"

"We're all wet," I answered. The guys broke into a fit of laughter.

"That's what she said," Trevor smirked. I rolled my eyes and glared at him before turning back around to face Jade.

"That's okay. This house might get ruined anyway. And it's not like I have any genuine concern for it," She rolled her eyes and motioned for us to come in

As soon as I entered, I was greeted with a beautiful chandelier hanging on the roof, and white linen floors. There was a small waterfall to the right when you walked in, and a golden railing staircase.

Basically, her parents are loaded.

"This house is beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I like your place better. It actually has a homey feel, and it looks better than this dump," She scrunched her face up in disgust.

"I'd like to differ," I muttered under my breath. "So where are our rooms?" I asked. I just realized something. I won't be sharing a "room" with Trevor. How am I going to sleep at night?!

Get over it, you stupid girl.

"Follow me!"

                                                       ***

After Jade showed us all our rooms, she made some food, and we all decided to go find a store that sells guns and stuff. And guess who knew where that was located? Yup, Trevor. Sometimes I forget that he used to be the school's bad boy with how he acts around me. But then he treats Matt and others rudely, and I remember.

Trevor broke the window to inside the shop, since it was locked, and we climbed through the window. "Okay, what kind of guns do you think we'll need to kill aliens?" Stephan asked Trevor.

"That doesn't make you sound mentally insane or anything," Joe snickered sarcastically. I'm surprised he would even talk about that when he's the mental person here. Does he honor it or something?

"Do you honor that you're mentally crazy?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," He nodded seriously.

"I would too," I grinned. He grinned back.

"Why don't we just get a gun that holds lots of bullets, give it to Joe when he's not on his meds, and let him do all the work? He'll knock them out so quick," Matt commented. Joe laughed.

"I'll be a superhero! I've always wanted to be a superhero. A superhero called...UndieMan," He stood in a superhero pose.

"What's your super power? You give massive wedgies?" Jade snorted.