Chapter Nine

*I'm very sorry to those who were rooting for Trevor! You all hate me now :P But you'll love me later...? More of a filler chapter btw. I think I made a big mistake by making them two go...*

Chapter Nine:          Later that night...

I sat on my bed, waiting for Jade. Just then, Stephan burst into the room, a little tipsy.

"Adri! Hey...gurl," He paused. He's drunk. Mental facepalm.

"Stephan..." I greeted. He threw his arms up in the air, and then ran to my bed and sat on it.

"Jade told me you're having donkey troubles. You need help?" He asked.

"I don't own a donkey..."

He let out a long, loud, laugh. "Yeahh! You got the...hm...uh...why are you talking about a donkey?" He asked. I smacked my forehead. No need for the mental facepalm now.

"Ugh, Stephan, you need a nap." I groaned. I desprately want to sleep. Maybe if...

"Whaaat? I don't need to nap. I need flowers!" He exclaimed.

"Why?"

"To make tea," 

"Stephan," I whined.

"I like to watch clowns fart on their noses," He grinned cheekily.

"Go to sleep, you're making me tired."

"I'm part of the...Fartastic Four," He grinned proudly.

"You mean Fantastic Four?"

"Ye...yeah! I'm the one who...uh...uhm...um...I like cheese,"

"I'm tired of you," I groaned.

"Then go to sleep!" He chirped.

"I can't go to sleep! I haven't slept in two weeks! The only time I fell asleep was the first night and I-" I cut myself off. I shook my head. No one needs to know that.

"Whaaat?"

"Go to sleep,"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, go to sl-"

"No Adri! What were you gonna say?!" Thank goodness I know how to lie like a pro.

"Ugh, I was gonna say that I can only sleep when I have ice cream," I said what ever popped into my mind.

"Oh," He answered. He leaned back. I ran out of there, and into the closet. I shut the door, and slid down slowly.

Why was I only able to sleep...ugh! I can't even say it! More or less think it. I wonder if I sleep in Matt's arms, I could fall asleep. I don't know...but it didn't feel right to be in Matt's arms, really. I think it's because I feel guilty that I don't like him back, or in this case...love...him. I'm sorry to say to him, but I can't ever love again.

I slumped down, and just laid there, lost in my own thoughts. Thoughts about how I barely even hang out with Matt, and I hung out with Trevor more than the others. What the...WHAT?! I hung out with him more than the others?! That's...I didn't even realize that!

I also thought about how I'm having drama going on here, and there's only seven people left in the world. Seven. That sounds so strange! Shouldn't we be worrying about water and stuff like that? Our lives? How were going to die any day or moment now? The meteor or whatever could come crashing down on us at any moment now. We're all just sitting here waiting for our deaths...right? But here we are causing drama.