Fights Led To Breakup(The Make-Up)

Start from the beginning

"Ron, I'm sorry."

"Y/N you didn't know. I blame this on myself- I was a huge idiot."

Ron then puts the necklace around your neck.

"I love you. Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"Yes," you said.

"Does this mean we're dating again now?" He says curiously.

"Uh, I guess so."

Both of you then continued walking to class with huge smiles.

Draco:
Recap: You broke up with Draco because he didn't tell you about being a death eater. You didn't care that he was one but you cared that he didn't tell you something important. You thought you couldn't trust him anymore.

"Draco is looking for you," Hermione spoke up when you guys were talking about school work in your dorm.

"What?"

"He's looking for you. He has been since this morning."

"Well tell him to stop. Our relationship is done."

"He loves you. Y/N, you still cry every single night because of the breakup. I think it's time to talk to him."

"Why?"

"Because, it's been 6 months. This is horrible- nobody should ever cry this long," she explained.

"Well I do."

"Talk to him now!" She yelled.

You sighed, "Where is he?"

"The common room..."

You nodded and made your way in the common room.

"I lost her. You don't understand!" You hear Draco yell.

You walked in the room so everyone had their eyes on you.

"Draco. We need to talk now," you managed to say.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him into the closet.

"Listen on everything I say," you spoke.

"I miss you. I got to admit it's been a miserable six months without you," you added as he nodded.

"I still love you," you finally responded.

"I've shouldn't have just broken up with you because of you not telling me about being a Death Eater. I should've just let that slide because that was a personal thing you obviously didn't know how it would affect everything."

"Y/N I forgive you. Also, I should have told you about it because I felt like most people knew by then except you. I love you," Draco replied.

You guys just stared at eachother as he pulled you in for a long passionate kiss.

George:
Recap: George broke up with you because he didn't know how to deal with your depression and felt like he was a bad boyfriend.