" Hello," Louis said

" Hey Louis" I waved

" Hello marshmallow," Niall said

" Hello Niall," I looked at him odd way

" Good morning Lexis," El smiled

" Morning El," I said

" Hi lexis, sorry I stole poppy last night she slept in my room," Zayn grinned hugging poppy who was in his lap

" Its ok," I smiled

" Hey Lexis, come sit here," Liam patted the chair next to him

" Hey Liam," I said as I walked over to the seat and sat down

" Hiya Lexis," Harry grinned

" Hi," I said not making eye contact

I heard him sigh and then it went silent.

" So um lexis we have two weeks left here and then we go to England," Niall said still feeding his face.

" NIALL STOP EATING WE ARE GOING OUT FOR LUNCH BEFORE WE DO OUR CONCERT!" Louis yelled throwing an apple at him.

" Sorry," Niall said with a mouth full

Louis sighed and shook his head

" Well we should get ready then," Zayn said and got up

" Ok," Liam said as he got up.

We all walked up the stairs and to our room.

I put on my Peace Out shirt on and my aqua green jumper that matched my vans, I brushed my hair and left it out, I put on the lightest bit of make up on and made sure I had my phone.

I walked downstairs and gave poppy a pat, I filled her food and water containers up and waited at the door.

" Ready?" El asked

" Yep," I gave her a quick grin

We walked outside and Harry jumped in the front, with Niall in the passenger Me, louis and El next and Zayn and Liam were further back.

We drove for about ten minutes before we finally reached a small coffee shop, it was really quite, hardly any people around, basically no one in the shop.

We all got out of the car and walked into the shop the little bell above the door rang as it opened, we walked up to the counter and ordered one by one but as a group.

" Could I please get a coffee," I asked

" Sure," The sweet old lady smiled

I gave her a smile back and walked to the table were everyone else was apart from niall who was paying because he ordered the most.

" This place is adorable," I said looking around at the old styled coffee shop

" I know right," El nudged me

" I found this place the first time I came to London," Harry said who was sitting across from me, it was a rounded circle table but it was only half of a circle.

Niall came back and pushed through past everyone sticking his butt in everyone's faces because he insisted that he was in the middle.

It was quite for awhile until a guy about my age I think walked up to our table with a large tray full of plates and cups, he covered his face not looking up so it was hard to tell.

" Three cookies and a lemon tee," He said, Niall raised his hand

" Iced coffee," He said, Zayn raising his hand

" One chocolate muffin and two sweet teas," He said, Louis and El raising their hands

" Frappe," He said, Liam raised his hand

" White tea," The boy asked, Harry put his hand up

" So this coffee must be yours beautiful, I made it myself so enjoy," He said, his tone was familiar, it was raspy and croaky, meh probably just sounds like an actor I've seen on a movie.

I skulled down half of my coffee, it was sweeter that usual, but I guess they just to much sugar into it.

I looked up at Harry and he staring at me with a sad look on his face, I do feel bad for making him this upset but I have a good reason too, I did overreact a little.

I give him a small quick smile full of sympathy.

He grins ear to ear at this.

*Bing bing, bing bing*

My phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID, unknown.

" Sorry I'm gonna get this," I said looking at my phone

" Ok," Harry beamed

Stood up and answered it,

" Hello," I said

" Hi lexis it's me," A raspy tine lingered in my ear, I stopped walking and listened

" Hope you enjoyed your coffee, beautiful," He laughed

I gasped and looked up, it, it, it is Jackson.

He was standing there twirling the hat that was covering his face around his finger.

" Night baby," He said and the line went dead

My phone slipped through my fingers and my knees became weak, my mind raced as I fell to the ground.

" LEXIS!" Harry yelled in slow motion all blurry

" Harry Help," I barley said audible

I reached for his hand and he grabbed mine after many failed attempts.

" CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Harry yelled

" Lexis please stay with us, Lexis," Harry said his tears falling from his eyes onto my face.

My vision started to blacken and Harry's voice slowly turned into nothing, my hand went weak and the rest my body did too, my eyes caught a glimpse of harry's face before it went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done!

So how do you like it?

**Please**

Comment on what you think will happen to Lexis.

Vote

Love you all

xxxxx