ITS ONLY A SCARY STORY!

Characters Of The Story:

1. Mackenzie 17

2. Dustin (Mackenzies Brother ) 18

3. Faith (Mackenzies Best Friend ) 17

4.Andrew (Dustin's BestFriend) 18

5. Tony (Mackenzies boyfriend and Mackenzies brothers Friend)18

6.Drew ( Andrews little brother)15

_________________________________________

______________

_______

___

Dustin's POV

"NeverEver Land" I said as I started reading.

"A young girl skipped merrily down the pathway and stopped in front of the woods but this is not just a normal woods this is the woods of tumberlake a forest said to have fairies. But thats just a story. What happens when this young girl wonders off alone into the woods looking for fairies that doesn't exist?.............BOO!"

"Stop it Dustin! It's only a scary story?!" Faith said pointing it out.

"Or is it?!" I said spookily trying to freak the girls out.

"Mackenzie tell your brother to stop it!" Faith said with a scared look on her face.

"Stop it Dustin! You might be older then me but I can still kick your ass!" Mackenzie said joking around because she knows if anyone can kick my ass its going to be Andrew (Andrew is my best friend) and he wouldn't dare because ill kick his ass right back.

"I got a great idea that can solve both of your problems!" Drew said.

"What is it this time brat?!" Tony said rolling his eyes.

"How about we go there and find out if its real or not?!" Drew said pointing the bright flash light in our faces.

"Actually that's not a bad idea!" Andrew said With a smirk on his face.

"Yeah it could actually be fun" I said high-fiving Andrew.

"We're not actually going to be listening to a 15 year old are we?!" Faith said with a freaked out look on her face.

"Don't tell me your scared?!" Tony said giving her a shove.

"Mackenzie?! Do you have anything to say about this?" Faith asked her as she saw her wonder off.

"Oh um...well I don't know......I mean it's just a scary story, so what do we have to lose?" She said.

"OUR LIVES!.......Muhhhaahhaa" Drew said trying to freak out Faith.

"Like your going anyways!" Faith said sticking out her tongue at him.

"Of course I am, right Andrew?!" Drew asked.

"I don't know twerp" Andrew said flipping his hair then messing up Drew's.

"It was my idea!" Drew screeched.

"Come on babe please tell me at least you agree with me?!" Drew asked Mackenzie.

"First of all don't call me babe because I'm not your babe! Second of all ask your mommy baby! And third of all I'm not going to babysit you so don't ask me!" Mackenzie said moving her head back and forth and staring at him with her golden brown eyes.

"Just let him go" Tony said winking at me and Andrew.

"Fine whatever but were not going to babysit you!" Andrew said.

"So when will it be?" Faith said rolling her eyes.

"How's tomorrow sound?" Drew said insisting.

"Fine whatever, but I have to get ready so I have to go home and prepare" faith said then grabbed her bag and said bye to everyone.

"So the horror begins" I said as I left the door and headed towards my room.

Mackenzie's POV

"Bye Faith" I said giving her a hug goodbye.

"Bye Andrew and Drew" I said hugging them goodbye.

"And ill see you tomorrow hot stuff" Drew said winking at me with a look of lust.

"Shut up!" I said back at him.

"Yeah shut it brat!" Tony said to drew.

"Are you going to let him talk to me like that!" Drew asked Andrew.

"Pretty much now lets go before we get in trouble for being late!" Andrew responded.

"Oh and goodnight Dustin" I said waving to him as he went in his room.

"I'm right here you don't have to say goodnight" he said back.

"Andddd goodnight Tony" I said giving him a kiss goodnight.

"Awww I can't stay haha" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Haha you know you can't now bye!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

And after that we all went home and prepared for the big day tomorrow.

Authors Note: I hope you liked it! Sorry it's kinda short. Had to end it there. I'll right more next page promise.