Guren X Reader - "Prettier, cooler and sexier."

You had been dating. Had. Then he made a BIG mistake.

You was heading over to give him a random present, when you spotted him talking to Goshi.
"So, your in love with (Y/N), huh Guren?"
"Yeah."
"So, your no longer into Mahiru?" Goshi commented and your eyed narrowed.
"Mahiru?"
"Yeah. Since your dating (Y/N), you gotta love her more than Mahiru, right? Or you wouldn't date her."
"Are you kidding?-" and then everything happened at once.
"What are you doing here, (Y/N)?" Asked Shinya, patting you on the head. He had appeared behind you, since he was trying to walk though the door you was blocking as you peered around the corner. But at that exact same time, you still managed to hear Guren hear the next things he had to say.
"-(Y/N) is nothing compared to Mahiru. Mahiru is way prettier, cooler and sexier."

His words rang in your head.
"-(Y/N) is nothing compared to Mahiru. Mahiru is way prettier, cooler and sexier."
Shinya's hand froze on your head, as he stared at that bastard. Goshi stared at you with that bastard, his eyes popping out of his head.
"I HATE YOU!" You yelled, dropping the bag on the floor.
"No-wait (Y/N)! Let me finish!" He begged and you shook your head, tears streaming down your face.
"No! I HATE YOU!" You screamed, running past Shinya and back out the door.
"Your screwed, Guren." Goshi muttered.
"She dropped something." Shinya noted, scratching his head awkwardly.
"(Y/N)!" Guren cried out again, as if it would magic you back. But you was gone.
"Hey, Guren. Look at this-" Shinya started, peering into the bag you had left on the floor.
"STOP STARING AT MY GIRLFRIENDS STUFF!" Guren yelled, snatching the bag off Shinya who just looked at him with pity.
"Guren.. " Goshi said sympathetically, patting his friend on the back. Guren's breath caught when he saw what was in the bag. A photo frame of you both at your anniversary, smiling, happy. He remembered when you took this. It turned out Shinya had been following you both around all day, so you gave him all your bags to carry and made him take the picture. Shinya regretted the decision of snooping when he returned home with 25 large shopping bags in tow and aching arms.
"(Y/N). I'm so sorry." Guren whispered, clutching the photo frame and racing out the door, intent on finding you.

You decided to lock yourself in bedroom, and cry into the pillows. Your demon, (D/N) had quite a bit to say on the 'interesting development'.
"So, what did he say?" He/she asked, smirking.
"'Mahiru is way prettier, cooler and sexier.'" You sobbed and (W/N) laughed.
"Your such a drama queen." He/she scolded and you closed your eyes, wishing him away. Now really wasn't a great time for his/her antics. You weren't in the mood.

After a pure hour or Guren running around like a mad man flapping his wings and begging all the other squad captains to tell him where you was (to which they all patiently reminded him to check your room and yet considering he knee you was there he didnt venture anywhere near your room) and you crying like the less pretty, less cool and less sexy loser that you was, your phone bleeped. It took you another half an hour to pluck up the courage to actually answer the phone, and it turned out it was only Shinya being a good best friend. (He was like your gay best friend, even though you didn't think he was gay).
Hey (Y/N)! How u holding up?
How do you think?
Ah. Do you want me to bring round some (f/f)?
No it's fine. I just want some peace and quiet.
Yknow (Y/N)? I think Guren regrets what he says. No, I know he does. He's running round like a headless chicken in his own sorrow.
Well tell him he's got Mahiru with him, so he'll be fine.

He didn't reply after that. You weren't really surprised though. You wasn't being the easiest person to talk to. So you turned off your phone when you discovered Guren had sent you like fifteen million messages and calls that you had been too busy crying to hear.

And another three hours later you was better. Kind of. You was feeling numb to the world, and you had deleted all photos of Him and you off your phone for good, and you had a shower and scraped your hair back into a messy bun, a (f/c) cardigan on. The typical heartbroken girl's attire.

Your room door clicked open when you was staring into the mirror like a zombie examining every detail that made Mahiru "way prettier, cooler and sexier." Two strong arms wrapped around your back and it was two strong arms you couldn't forget.
"Guren." You mumbled as he span your chair around to face him.
"(Y/N) I'm so sorry. You have to believe me, I never finished what I was trying to say back there." He tried and you showed no emotion whatsoever.
"Then what else was you going to say?" You asked, your voice rough.
"(Y/N) is nothing compared to Mahiru. Mahiru is way prettier, cooler and sexier. BUT Mahiru is a bitch, and it's what's on the inside that counts, not the outside." He stated.
"But I'm still ugly to you?" You pressed, tears dropping down your cheeks. He wiped them away with his thumbs, and you hated to admit it but you felt the emotions in his words and actions. Guilt. Regret. Undying love.
"Well yiue certainly ugly when your crying. No, baby. Mahiru is ugly. She's like a child's dream. But I'm an adult now. You made me realise that. I can't keep on clinging to the past when I have you and a future. Now, tell me how I can make it up to you. Call me sad, but I wrote 2000 things I live about you...kind of." He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and you laughed, taking it.

To (Y/N).
There is way more than 2000 things I love about you. And I'm a tool for not seeing them sooner. So I wrote it all down for you, into one.
I love everything about you.

More tears escaped down your cheeks and he wiped them away.
"I want you to be my queen for the week. I'll do anything." He told you and you smiled.
"Kiss me, slave." You commanded and he pulled you jnro the most loving kiss. "Be with me, forever."
"You don't need to tell me. I was going to anyway." He replied, running his hands through your (h/l) (h/c) hair. Meanwhile, Mahiru sulked in Guren's head. Guren wasn't hers anymore. He was (Y/N)'s.

_______
Next up:
-Mikaela X Reader
_______
Currently Working on:
-Same thing
-Rene X Reader
-Lacus X Reader
_______

/AN/ What do you guys think about Mahiru? Personally, I think she's using Guren for her own benefit, and I coined that opinion when I started reading the light novel.