Guren X Reader

A/N: I'm going to base this off the light novel... So...urm...yeah.

Guren Ichinose, the Ichinose brat. You attended the Shibuya First High School under the (L/N) clan. It wasn't one of the most well known clans, but it stayed loyal to the Hiragi's and the Order of the Imperial Demon through thick and thin, so you got a place in the prestigious school.

As for Guren Ichinose, you didn't share a very high opinion of him. He was just Ichinose scum, and that's all he ever would be. The first time you laid eyes on him you had the audacity to think he was actually kind of hot, till you find out what clan he was from.
You sneered at his name and he watched that sneer with the most emotion filled face you had ever seen. (Note the sarcasm.)

You knew he had a past with Mahiru Hiragi, and you knew that your friend Shinya had been adopted by the Hiragi's, and now he was trying to befriend the Ichinose. Shinya knew your loyalty to the Hiragi family, and you knew his distaste to it. But you were friends, so you both tried to forget it as much as possible.

One day, Shinya invited you to the Cinema, and said he was bringing a friend. You tried to question what other friends he actually had, but you agreed you'd tag along. Little did you know, that 'friend' was the Ichinose, and Shinya was going to bail at the last minute. Leaving you. And the Ichinose. Alone. At a horror movie.

You bought the tickets and he bought the popcorn, but it was a bug blow to your savings considering you was trying to save up money for a car, a big expensive one to make Shinya jealous. Plus, Shinya said that he and his friend would pay. Evidently not.

You met the Ichinose with the tickets by the stairs, and he glanced down at the popcorn.
"I didn't have enough for separate bags, sorry. And, I didn't have enough for separate drinks either." Uh Oh!
"So...we'll have to share?" You muttered and he nodded. You gulped, taking a deep breath and handing him his ticket.

When you got to the security man, he checked your ticket and nodded.
"Its not much of a movie for a couple." He noted and you froze while Guren glared at him.
"Not a couple. Friends!" You insisted and Guren shook his head.
"I'm not your friend." And with that he continued to walk away.
"...Oh." You managed and hurried after him.
"I'm only here to make the Ichinose clan look good. That is all." He said and you nodded. "My guards Sayuri and Shigure will be joining us later." You nodded again.
"Well...we can still have fun." He just scoffed at your comment and you hung your head, texting Shinya when you reached your seat.

To: Shinya
How could you leave me here?! Your the worst friend!

To: (Y/N)
Enjoy~

To: Shinya
U planned this didn't you?!

To: (Y/N)
Of course not!

To: Shinya
U rotten Friend!!!!

Little did you know, Guren was texting Shinya too.

To: Guren
Are you having fun? ;)

To: Shinya
I'm warning you now this isn't funny.

To: Guren
Don't forget to kiss goodbye!

Guren let out a little growl and put his phone away.
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"The film is starting." Guren grumbled, ignoring you. You let out a sigh and watched the film. This wasn't going to be scary at all.

Oh how wrong you was. You was left screaming, and even Guren looked a little scared. And it wasn't the film that was scaring you. It was the Vampire Progenitor who had strolled in and took the seat beside you. Said vampire turned his head to you and smirked, tilting his head. The room was dark it was shard to see, and you, Guren and the Vampire were the only people in the room.

Guren pulled you closer to him before grabbing you and pushing you behind him.
"Hello, livestock." Laughed the vampire as he stood up and placed a hand on his hip.
"You again! From the Zoo!" Guren growled and the Vampire smiled.
"Well hello there again, livestock. Who's your girlfriend?"
"(Y/N L/N.) And you won't lay a hand on her!" Guren yelled as you gulped. Was he joking?
"Really? Oh really?" The vampire just chuckled. "How adorable. Here I thought you was dating Mahiru."
"No. I love (Y/N.)" Guren replied as he pulled his sword out of it's sheath. You gulped again as you pulled a Fuda out of your pocket. This was going to be a struggle.

Turns out the fight with the Vampire was easy. He didn't even fight back. He just ran around laughing, put a ribbon in your hair and left. Guren turned to you and pulled the ribbon out of your hair.
"Are you OK?" He checked and you nodded.
"Good...(Y/N.) Will you be my girlfriend? I know I'm an Ichinose and all but..."
"Of course I will." You laughed, pulling him into a hug.

Extra Ending:
Shinya laughed to himself as he sat outside the Cinema with Sayuri and Shigure.
"A-A-Are you sure we shouldn't go inside and s-s-save Master Guren?" Sayuri stuttered as Shinya watched the Vampire enter the building.
"Leave them. They'll be fine." Shinga replied with a mischievous smile eyeing up the red sports car that drove by with a sad face.
"I'll steal that car one day." He mumbled to himself.

Up Next:
- Guren X Reader X Mika

Working On:
- Same thing!