Modern AU! Asuramaru X Reader (Bad hair day)

It was your anniversary and he was already 3 hours late. Was this how much you meant to him? You had dressed yourself up all nice, (h/c) hair pulled into a (h/s), a (f/c) clip to compliment your (e/c) eyes. You was wearing Asura's favourite dress, and you was planning to go to the first restaurant he ever took you, before heading back to his house for a bit of Netflix and Chill, but without the Netflix.

Eventually, you decided to jump a taxi to his house, sticking up your umbrella to shield you from the light drizzle of mother nature's tears. You used your copy of his key to get into Asuramaru's house, eyes widening considerably when you heard tell tale groans coming from his room. WHAT IN THE HELL WAS HE DOING?
"ASURA!" You yelled, dropping your bag in the hallway and charging up the stairs, tears dropping down your face.

You practically punched his door open, surprised to find him not crouched over his bed, but crouched over a table, his partner actually just his reflection in the mirror. He tugged a comb through his hair, letting out the same groan he made before.
"...Asura?" You asked and he turned to face you. "What are you doing...?"
"(Y/N). What time is it?" He asked.
"Three hours past 7 o clock." You replied, uncertainty encasing your tone.
"Im so sorry. Would you believe I'm having a bad hair day?" He blushed slightly.
"I don't know...should I?" You asked hesitantly. He nodded, pleading eyes, causing you to burst out laughing.
"Its your own fault for having such long hair!" You told him, and he raised an eyebrow.
"Shall I cut it then?" He offered and you pulled back in horror.
"No! Your hair is one of your best features!" You insisted, shaking your head back and forth violently.
"Oh yeah, and it gives you something to pull when we get down and dirty tonight." He added.
"Asura~" You whined. He could be so embarrassing sometimes.
"What? You know you can't wait." He grinned. "Because I'm the best you've ever had." You rolled your eyes, sitting down beside him and nabbing the comb from his hand.
"Now then, let's see what we can do about this hair, shall we?" You asked, tugging it through the hair. Even though tugging was more like a war on one side of his head, and a soft stroll on the other. "Did you only do one side?" You giggled and he shook his head.
"No. I fear that there's the Angel's at work in my hair. Always screwing everything up."
"You're such a weirdo." You laughed. He made the strangest comments sometimes, but you did remember him mentioning once that his sister used to be very religious, so maybe that's where he got his odd biblical references from. If he didn't, then you just clearly didn't understand his brain.

You tugged on his hair a little more, managing to clean the knots out. "We've got a start." You told him and he gave you a happy smile through the mirror. He was so cute. After another hour of combing and his casual dirty jokes, you was way past your dinner date.
"Thankfully I brought my straighteners for the morning." You told him. He raised an eyebrow at you through the mirror questioningly.
"Was you going to stay over?" He asked.
"I had a feeling you might want me to..." You mumbled and he laughed at your face.
"Im only joking, I just wasn't going to tell you so I get to see you in one my shirts!" He teased and you narrowed your eyes at him, straightening his fringe.
"Men!" You growled and he laughed more. "I should have known!"
"Sorry~" He beamed once you'd finished his hair. "Im so sorry about my hair. We completely missed the reservation because of me." He hung his head in shame.
"It's OK, Asura. I guess your the girl in the relationship." You grinned.
"What? I'm no Futanari!" He yelled in horror.
"What's one of those?" You asked.
"A girl with a-"
"OK, Asura. That's enough. How about we go and get some Chinese or something and eat in? That's enough of your silly...stories." You tutted.
"Sorry. Chinese was it?" He asked and you nodded.

You ended up getting the Chinese, and you spent a cute, fluffy (and steamy) night with Asura, and you even dressed up in his shirt for him. And in the morning, he cut your hair. Officially making you the male in the relationship. Unfortunately, he refused to wear a dress for you.