Chapter Thirty Two

Start from the beginning

I felt Gage make his way down my neck, while his hands pulled and unbuttoned my shirt off. His lips trailed down my bear chest and to the hem of my pants..

"Gage." I groaned.

No! What am I doing? This is pay back! I pulled Gage's face back up to mine, pushing him down on me before I rolled us back over. I straddled his waist once again. Gage sat up and sensually licked my chest. Nibbling at my nipple. My head grew heavy as I titled it back. "Gage." I moaned, feeling myself grow tight in my own pants. My breath was hard, as was his. I tilted up his face and kissed his lips powerfully, in a sloppy, loud kiss. Our bodies collided together when Gage threw us on the bed. He arched his back, and grinned on me. I closed my eyes. It took me all my will power not to let him have his way with me right there.

I ran my hand down his chest and ripped his shirt off of him, taking just a moment to check him out. I ran a hand down his warm bare chest and down his stomach. He gasped when I began to rub him through his pants. "Danny." he groaned quietly.

I kissed my way down his chest, the fog of lust leaving my head just long enough for me to complete my mission. I licked the rest of my way there until I reached his pants. I watched him dead in the eye as I unbuttoned his pants with my teeth. I licked my lips before I took his zipper in my teeth. He watched me the whole time. As I slowly unzipped them my hands went into his face, my middle fingers up.

"Sike." I said before I jumped off his bed.

"Are you kidding me?" He groaned. "What's that for?"

I turned around, "That is for the bathtub."

Gage chuckled a bit before sitting at the end of his bed. "You know, next time you want 'payback' don't get too excited about it." He laughed pointing to my pants.

I felt my face heat up. "I'm not the only one."

"Yeah but I don't have to walk all the way back to my room in iddy biddy little pants."

I look at him for a moment before putting my head in my hands. "God... Damn it all!"

Gage laughed once again. "Didn't think this through very well now?"

"I didn't think I'd get this, well you know...."

"Turned on?" Gage finished my sentence.

"Uh, yeah.."

"Aw come here." Gage told me.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Come 'ere." He said again.

Feeling a tad shy, I lowered my head and walked over to him. He took my face in his hands and kissed me. I tried to focus on his lips as I felt his finger tips slide into my pants.

"Don't worry, I'll make that go away." He said into the kiss.

I felt him swiftly unbutton them. "Gage... I..."

He looked at me with confident eyes, "Don't be nervous, it'll be okay."

"But last time you touched me like this, I couldn't see you."

"Close your eyes, focus on my lips."

I did as I was told and closed my eyes, I felt his lips caress mine. He laid us back on his bed, I wasn't sure why I was this nervous. Nervous but I really wanted him to do it, to put his hands on me. Which he soon did. He tugged down my pants, just enough to get a good grip. I gasped at his touch.

"Gage..." I groaned, my face heating up.

"Shh." He said before pushing his lips back to mine hard. I arched my back under him, my breath picking up as his hand slid up and down on me. I couldn't stop the thrust, my hips acting on their own. His hand began to go faster on me, making it extremely hard to focus on his lips. I bit down and looked into Gage's eyes. They held a lust in them that only further turned me on. I felt him pump me harder.