Imagine:Roman Reigns

You were sitting around with your friend, Roman Reigns, one night. The two of you were bored out of your mind but glad you actually had a chance to spend some time together.

He turned to you and smirked a bit. “So, how long has it been for you?”

"How long what?"

"Since you got laid."

"What a lovely conversation subject, Roman.” You rolled your eyes. “But, almost a year.”

"Same here." He frowned.

The two of you fell into an awkward silence. You swayed back and forth in your seat, not knowing what to say next. Good job making this conversation way too awkward, Roman. After a few minutes of silence, Roman spoke again.

"I was thinking we could change our relationship. You know, be friends with benefits? I really like you, [Y/N], and I really want you. I think you’re perfect.” He grinned.

You were taken aback. How do you respond do that? But, you did want him. You had to admit that. “Could we try it first?” You asked in a soft voice.

Roman looked at you a smirked. He scooted closer to you and soon his lips were pressed against yours. His kiss was even nicer than you imagined. He kissed you gently, but it grew more and more rough. More and more passionate. You wrapped your arms around his neck, playing with his hair as you kissed him. He put an arm around you back and laid you down on the couch.

His lips moved to your neck, kissing the skin there gently. He gently lifted your shirt over your head and your bra followed. He kissed the tops of your breasts as he thumbs brushed over your nipples. You gasped, arching your back as he unbuttoned your jeans, pulling them off slowly.

He began to rub you through your panties while the other hand continued to play with your nipple. You arched your back, pushing into him. He stopped touching you completely and stood up, pulling his shirt over his head. He undid his jeans and dropped them and his boxers to the floor.

Roman was already erect. He stroked his cock slowly before climbing back on top of you. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to your lips before thrusting into you gently. You groaned. He felt amazing inside of you.

He moved slowly at first. You wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him closer so you controlled how he moved inside of you. He smirked at you as he upped his speed, moving a bit faster. You closed your eyes, tilting your head back as you watched him.

His thumb moved back to your breast, flicking your nipple playfully. You moaned softly. He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours, kissing you softer this time. 

You were close to your peak and when he kissed you that time, it sent you over. You moaned loudly and came hard, looking up at him. He thrusted into you a few more times before reaching his own peak. He pulled out and looked at you.

"So what do you say?"

"Why not?" You smirked.

___________________

Comment. Vote. 

Credit goes to http://imagineringside.tumblr.com/