Thirty Six

"So..."

"So..."

"..."

"..."

"I'm really sorry Blake, for what I've done. I know, I should've told you the truth, but I got caught up and I--I don't know."

"I know you're sorry."

"..."

"But I'm still mad at you, for not being honest."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'm leaving tomorrow."

"..."

"Say something."

"Don't leave."

"What?"

"I don't want you to leave."

"..."

"..."

"I can't do that."

"Yes, you can."

"Blake, I'm leaving. And I don't need your permission to do that."

"I want you to stay, Melissa."

"I--"

"If you haven't realize, I am actually terrified of losing you."

"..."

"I need you."

"Blake, I can't-- my mom needs me too. She needs her daughter and I'm gonna be there for her. I'm sorry but I have to go home. I need to go home."

"..."

"I know I lied about not telling you who I really am, but what we had was real and it was amazing."

".."

"It was amazing to get to know you, to hear your voice, to get to know the pieces of your life, your thoughts, and the pieces that made you who you are. You made me happy even though you annoyed me at times. But that's what I love about you, about us. We annoy each other but you still came back, and I still came back to you."

"..."

"But right now. I have to leave, and you can't make me stay."

The bells jingled letting them know that Maria and the twins were back.

Blake let out a heavy sigh and looked away from Melissa.

He couldn't do this.

He was tired, his shoulder were aching, and he feel like crying.

But not in front of Melissa, of course.

He wanted to talk more.

She needs to hear more from him.

But he knew he needed to leave.

She made it clear that he couldn't make her stay, heck he couldn't even change her mind.

She was determinded about leaving, and there was nothing he could do about it other than let her go.

It hurt, yes. A-lot.

But if that's what she wanted.

Then so be it.