Chapter 5 'Memories'

Souka's POV
We told Lord Death about what happened. He said that me, the gang, Stein, Spirit, Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus we're going to try and stop the Bloody Dragons guild. Lord Death said we had a week to prepare. Soul and I decided that after 12:00 we would train his magic.

Right now, I'm in my cell with the gang and the guilds. Then it hit me. "Hey guys?" I said. Everyone looked at me. "Where are the exceeds?" I asked. "Oh, actually." said Lyon. He pulled out a bag and gave it to me. I opened it to see two tired exceeds. I giggled. They looked at me and jumped out of the bag. "Souka!!!" they said in union. "And..." I said pointing at Soul. They looked at him with wide eyes. Night started crying and lunched himself towards Soul giving him a hug. "S-soul. P-please don't leave again." said Night in between sobs. "Aww." the girls said. Soul holded him tight, smiling at him sweetly.

Night was first Soul's exceed before he "died". Night and Soul were best friends. The same goes for me and Gala.

"How's Fairy Tail doing?" I asked Jura. "It's alright. But you dissapearing did a number on them." he responded. "So how's Fairy Tail like?" asked Maka. "It's the best. We fight for what we believe in. And for what we think it's right." I say. "And no matter blood related or not. We're still a big happy family. And we fight for everyone who we care about and people who are in need. And..." said Soul. "That's what makes us number one." we say in sync. Me, Soul, Night and Gala are holding the Fairy Tail sign, smiling big happy smiles. The gang and the guilds smiled back at us.

  "You two are just like your grandfather and mother." said Jura. "Really? Who are they?" asked Maka. "Their grandfather was the last Fairy Tail master. And their mother was the star dragon slayer." answered Jura. "Woah. That's awesome." said Black star. "But wait. What do you mean by last master?" asked Soul. "You don't know do you?" I asked Soul, looking at him worried. He shocked his head no. I sighed. "Seven years ago...during the S class exams. Acnologia came during the end of the fight between Fairy Tail and Grimoire Heart. He attacked all of us. And everyone died." I say as tears slid down my cheeks. He was crying too. I showed him part of my scar. "I was the only one who survived with only one scar. But everyone died. Mira, Gildarts, Erza, Natsu, Happy, Gray, Lucy, Cana, Wendy, Carla, Juvia, Gajeel, Lily, Levy, Laxus, the thunder legion, Elfman, Lisanna and Gramps." I say crying. Soul was looking at the floor crying, hugging Night tight. I wipe away my tears. Soul still had tears in his eyes but stopped sobbing. "Everything has changdd ever since I dissapeared. Sorry that I wasn't there." he said. I look at Gala who's back was facing me. I saw her Fairy Tail sign.

  I then realized something. I look at him with a smile. "It's okay. There always with us. As long as we're part of the Fairy Tail family." I say. Gala, Night and Soul looked at me with smiles.

This people are making me feel...

...as I was part of the family...

THX FOR READING!!!

AND AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE YOU ON...
THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

SEE YA!!
Souka~