"What are you doing here! You are suppose to be at the safe with everyone else!"

Oh sh*t. I had to come up with something. And fast! "I can't just go and hide! I need to do something!"

He came to me and threw me over his shoulder as he began to quickly run down the hallway I had just come through. "You are doing something. You are keeping yourself safe so I can concentrate on this." He dropped me in front of the door and kissed me. "Stay safe. I'll be back for you soon. I love you."

He began to close the door but I quickly slipped out at the last second, making him growl. "Delilah I don't have time for this! Get in here now and stay!"

He picked me up and made his way through the females and children that were waiting for some type of instruction. He plopped me down and I looked away. "I'm sorry."

He actually paused for a second. "For what?"

"For this." I whispered and then kneed him. He immediately went down in pain won't a grown and I ran to the door. I barely managed to close it on time as he flew to it as well.

"DELILAH OPEN THE DOOR!" I heard him pounding on the metal and I flinched.

'I'm sorry. I can't let you do this for me. I love you.'

I ran up the stairs and made it across the living from before someone ran in through the already opened door. "Change of plans. We got caught. You are coming with me, now." He grabbed my hand forcefully and yanked me out the door. I saw wolves and vampires fighting, blood spewing from both sides as they tried to unbalance the opposite member.

"Where are my parents?" I demanded as he watched the battle. That was what he had told me. Somehow, he had found out that my parents were never found in the crash and he knew where they were. When he didn't answer, I tried again and he just shrugged, yanking me closer to him.

"Later," was all he grunted and I felt him playing with my hair. I gasped, shivered in horror and turned to face the bloody battle. I whimpered; if I was going to leave, then I couldn't leave with all of this going on.

"Can you please stop them then?!" I cried as I watched a wolf get killed in front of me.

"My people are only attacking because your dogs attacked first. Call them off and they will stop." He hissed as he eyed my throat. Well more specifically, my mate mark. I shivered and gulped before I managed to take a step forward. He grabbed the back of my shirt and I shivered again.

"Stop!" I cried out, but I might as well had whispered it since no one stopped. I stomped my foot down to the earth and screamed, "I said STOP!" And everyone froze.

"Reece, let's go," Dimitri barked loudly and then grabbed me by the waist again. I felt him take a deep breath of my hair as I watched the vampires quickly poof out of there. I got a quick glimpse of a horrified William and I gave him a sad look as he disappeared. Dimitri growled as we got covered by the thick smoke some more. "I knew you were my mate. I can smell you better now."

I felt multiple sets of eyes on me when the smoke disappeared and I shrank back. How did we poof to this place? We were literally standing in front of the palace five seconds ago and now we were in what seemed like an underground cave. "My warriors, meet your new Queen, Delilah."