chapter 16

I woke up tangled in Harry's arms.

Last night was even more perfect then I thought it would be. I think the thing that made it most perfect was it was him doing it.

I love him no doubt about that.

I turn my head to the side to see Harry stirring in his sleep and saying things I can't make out.

He looked like an angle. His arms wrapped around me. His beautiful curls sticking up in all different places. His perfect smooth skin.

Him.

I chuckle to myself I sound so girly.

It takes me a good 10 minutes of pulling And telling him to let go so I can make breakfast and get out of bed before I actually put clothes on and make it downstairs.

This place is so Beautiful. Just me and him at this place not having to worry about much. Anymore.

I quickly look in the fridge for something to cook.

I Guess we will have eggs,toast,and bacon. Or we could go out to eat.

No I should cook something. So I gather up the supplies. I'm now in front of the stove cooking eggs when I feel a chin lay on my shoulder and someone kiss my cheek.

"Good morning beautiful" he whispers down my ear sending unwanted chills down my back.

"Good morning" I say as I turn around with him trapping me between his arms.

He leans close again putting his mouth by my ear.

"Mmm smells good....I love you so much."

"Y-yeah I made it for u-us and um I love you too."

"Lets eat on the deck we can see the beach from there" he says stepping away to go find a plate.

"Okay."

We pick up our plates full of food and put it down on the table and started to eat while looking out at the beach.

We didn't talk for a good 10 minutes until Harry broke the silence.

"Are you sore baby?" he asks while grabbing my hand and smirking.

What the hell? What kind of question is that? But now that I think of it yes it does hurt a bit.

"U-um I don't know" I do know but it's a wierd thing to admit it I mean I love him but I just I don't know.

"So you are" he says chuckling but still keeping his view on the beach.

Did I mention he was only in his boxers still? Damn if I didn't I am now. I wish he could walk around like that all day. I surely would not mind.

I think I'm going hormonally crazy.

But still him in these boxe-

"Last night....was....amazing" he says finally looking at me.

It was. Everything about it was perfect. I wouldnt take it back for my life.

"Yeah It was" I say smiling.

"I love you Jamie...you know that, dont you?" he says still looking at me.

"Of course Harry..I love you too."

"Jamie I have to tell you something."

"What is it babe?"

"Well its about my friend...."

"Yeah?"

"He met this girl and he fell in love with her and they were madly in love...."

"Keep going."

"She was a virgin....And they had sex..." he said not looking at me anymore.

"Ok...." I say still wondering what this was about.

"Well what if the boy did something terrible and he couldnt watch her be hurt so he left...."

"I would hate him with everything I have...because if he truly loved her he wouldnt do something terrible to ruin their love and take her virginity before he toldo her what he did" I said truthfully.

"Y-Yeah me t-too."

"Whats this about Harry?"

"Nothing babe.. I love you."

"I love you too."

We stare at each other for a good while until Harry spoke again.

"I think we should go inside and get changed and go to the beach" he says standing up reaching for our plates and heading inside.

"Okay" I yell running upstairs to change into my swimsuit. I remember that day when Harry bought me these.

I come downstairs and I see harry in only swimtrunks. And can i get a dammmnnn. He is just so...perfect.

He sitting on the couch looking at his phone oddly like he seemed....mad.

"Ready to go?" I ask he quickly lifts his head looking at me.

"U-um Yeah sure."

Harry has been acting wierd lately I dont know why it started yesterday at dinner.

Maybe he regrets it last night. Maybe I was bad. Maybe Im not pretty enough for him.

I hope he doesnt think these things.

But recently he keeps telling me how much he loves me so it cant be that i dont think.

That story....Its making me wonder. But Harry would never do anything stupif like that he loves me.

Hes being very....close lately. Does he think Ill run away from him? I would never but even if wanted to he would catch me.

He would always catch me.

He loves me to much to let me go or do something stupid to make me leave him but he would tell me if he did. Right?