“Moving on,” Nick said sitting down. “We need to work on your guy voice. Now, show me what you got.”

“Uh… Hi?”

Nick frowned. “Deeper.”

West Gray…

“Hello?”

“West dude! Party at Sky’s!” said a very familiar voice.

“Owen?”

“That’s me.”

“You got Sky to have a party at his place?” I asked in disbelief. Party? That didn’t sound very Sky-like to me.

“Not me, man. Walker’s the one who talked Sky into it.”

“Oh, well that I can understand.” Walker Stone. That demon has the monstrous ability to blackmail anyone. I think he has dirt on everyone in school. Including the twins. And that’s saying something.

“We’ll be there at maybe three. Oh, by the way, Cherry’s comin’. So I guess you better hi –“

“What!?” Shit! Why’s Cherry there? She’ll annoy the hell out of me and everything will be ruined. “Tell me she’s moved on,” I begged.

“Sorry. She’s coming to see you. She’s not giving up man.”

“If you’re so sorry then why the hell did you invite her!?” I demanded desperately.

“Well… I also don’t know how she found out about the party… But she texted Summer who’s riding with us and she said she’s already driving right behind us.”

Damn… “Can’t you lie to her or something? Tell her that you guys moved the party to –“

“We tried. But she said she’ll just go and visit you at your house.”

“I don’t think I’ll be able to go to the party Owen,” I said trying to find a good excuse. “I’m sick. I was taking care of Naomi and –“

“You’re not sick. You’re just trying to find a way not to meet the scariest babe. Who’s Naomi?”

I blushed, remembering the way she looked when she woke me up with my face between her soft palms. She looked like an angel. Her big blue innocent eyes were looking straight into mine and her lips… just inches away from being helplessly kissed… Dammit, stop it West.

“She’s nobody,” I lied. There’s no way I’ll tell them about her. They’ll try to meet her and they’ll see how cute and hot she is.

“Doesn’t sound like that to me,” laughed Owen. “Well, I gotta go now. See yah at the party West.”

“See yah…” I said as I hung up. I looked at my watch and it was already 1:30 pm. I sank down the sofa and replayed what happened this morning. God she looked adorable. Her hair smelled nice too… She smelled nice.

Speaking of Naomi… Where is that girl? I’ve been avoiding her since yesterday and now I haven’t seen much of her. Last time I saw her was lunch… and she was acting quite gloomy too. And the twins were acting too cheery for my liking. I still haven’t forgotten the bullshit they’ve been doing behind my back.

Wait… where are Natt and Nick? Are they with Naomi?

I started to get up to go and check on them, but I changed my mind. I had better things to do than to act like a jealous idiot. The twins aren’t really stupid enough to ignore my warning.