John??

Louis' POV

'RING'

'RING'

'RING'

"hello?" I asked not checking the caller ID for a reason unknown. But whatever.

"mr. Tomlinson?" some women asked.

"this is him." I said slightly confused.

"are you Aryn Frampton's boyfriend?"

"umm. Yes. What happened? What's going on?"

"well. Aryn, Jess Hileman, and Jordan Damonn. Well. They got in an accident."

My heart sank.

"what do you mean?"

"they got into a car accident."

"oh. Um. I'll. Uhh. Be there in a minute. I Uhh." that's when I burst into sobs. I couldn't even control it.

I felt Someone pat my back. I look back and Niall is standing there.

"we have to go now." I said standing up and frantically searching the room for my keys.

"what's the matter Lou? Where are we going?" Niall asked standing up walking over to me.

"we-I-Aryn-Jess-Jordan-car-wreck-hospital-UGHH!!" I yelled. I couldn't get anything out. And I said it really fast. It's probably just shock. Right? Yeah.

"what? What are you talking about?"

"just get the boys and meet me outside." I walked out the door and into my car.

I sat there. Looking out the windshield. I sat my head on the steering wheel. I let a tear slip through my eye. This can't be happening.

The boys got into the car.

"so. Can I ask what's going on?" Liam asked from behind me.

"Uhh. Well. I got a call from someone that I didn't know. And they said that Aryn, Jess, and Jordan got into a wreck. And that's all they said." I said going into small sobs again.

My door opened and Harry pulled me out.

"okay Lou, you need to get in the back before you get US into a wreck." I nodded my head and sat in back.

Zayn is next me and Liam is beside him. Niall is in shotgun.

"it will be fine." Zayn said.

For some odd reason, I feel like I can't trust him.

Niall's POV

I walk in the living room and Louis is sitting there, practically crying his eyes out.

I walk up to him and pat his back.

"we have to go now." Louis said. What is he even talking about? Where do we have to go? Why do we have to go now?

"what's the matter Lou? Where are are we going?" I asked so very confused.

"we-I-Aryn-Jess-Jordan-car-wreck-hospital-UGHH!!" he yelled.

"what? What are you talking about?" I asked walking over to him.

"just get the boys and meet me at the car." and with that, he walked outside.

I ran upstairs to Harry's room, which was the closest. I threw open the door and yell to him to come on. But in response I got "what are you talking about?"

I run over to Liam's room, throw open his door and tell him also to come on. I didn't let him respond to me because I ran out of his room and over to Louis'.