Chapter 1

*Rose's POV*

It's another day at the orphanage I thought to myself. As I woke up I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at the alarm clock on Elsie's desk. 5:38. Great... I soon realised that I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep again for today. So I thought that I would go down to the library that everyone shares. It also has a few computers. But before I went down there I made sure that I had my 'famous' headphones that I always carry round. I started walking down the corridor making sure that no-one heard me go to the library; I mean who else would be awake at 20 to 6 in the morning? When I got down to the library there was only 1 computer as the 'popular' boys were all playing some computer game or something. I went to go and sit at the computer and I heard some oohs and aahs behind me, I looked down and remembered that when I fell asleep I was wearing short shorts and a cropped top. Oops. Anyway, so I sat down and put on my headphones, turned on the computer and logged onto my account (yes we each get our own computer account, how fancy) and I went straight onto Google and typed in You Tube, when it had finally loaded, I typed in my favourite You Tubers: SkyDoesMinecraft, House_Owner, ThatGuyBarney, Jinbop, NewScapePro, RedVactor and Mithzan. After watching what seemed to be a few videos, I looked up at the time, and it was 11:42! Oh shoot! Miss Haslett the orphanage owner yelled to everyone that viewings were going to be at 12. That gives me just less than 20 minutes to do whatever I want, so I turned off the computer and quickly walked to my room, and got changed into my 'Luck At The Office' t-shirt ( yep I just did that...   :P ) and paired it with some black jeans, my amazing black hoodie and my black beanie. I grabbed my weird aux cord that connects my beanie to my phone so that I can listen to music on my phone, but it plays through speakers in my beanie. I looked at the clock. 11:57! I better get to the lobby because I don't want to be late...

***********************

Hey, I hope that you enjoyed reading the first chapter of my new book :) .If you have got any suggestions for the book or would like to have your name in the book, then private message me, or comment it down below. Anyway, thanks for reading.

~SkyeTheCloud