♫ Mistletoe

^ Thanks for all your votes. I hope you enjoy this part. ^_^

[*]

I rubbed my hands together and re-ajusted my jacket and scarf, trying to keep warm.

I was on a vacation before going back to school and I was currently in Paris.

The place was beautiful.

The trees were decorated with lights of all colors and there was a warm and cheerful feeling of Christmas in the air.

I was wearing dark washed skinny jeans and a red long sleeved hanley with a black blazer with a red scarf snug around my neck.

The weather was somewhat cold but nothing like Canada.

[*]

I smiled as I looked around the place, there were so many things to do and the place was a bit crowded.

I didn't know where to begin, so I opened the flier showing where everything was located and frowned in frustration as I saw that there were so many tiny sections with even smaller writting in french next to it.

I sighed and closed my eyes, breathing in the smell of sweets in the cold air. I smiled,yum, as I opened my eyes.

I cocked my head to the side as I saw a guy around my age, grinning while looking at me.

Wait-- I looked around and checked.

Yup, I was pretty sure he was looking straight at me, but the difference now was his expression. Instead of grinning, he looked amused.

I grinned at him and took a look at him.

He was wearing black skinny jeans and a gray tshirt with a leather jacket which was opened, showing a black scarf around his neck. He was also sporting black and red supras. He had shaggy hair . Nicee.

[*]

'Need any help around the place?' he asked looking amused.

'Umm no thanks. I'm good.' I replied not looking him in the eye, which were shining with laughter.

'You sure? I saw you looking at that,' he pointed to the pamphlet,' looking frustrated and lost.'

He shrugged his shoulder and gave an innocent smile,' Must've been a mistake.'

He shoved his hands, which had red gloves with the fingers ripped off on them, into his Jean pockets.

'au revoir.' He waved and started walking away, leaving me shocked.

I groaned,'Fine'

Hey, I only have a week here and I probably won't see the guy again, so i might as well enjoy the free tour.

He grinned,' So where to first?'

I shrugged,' You're the expert here.'

He laughed,' Okay, but be careful not to step under the mistletoe.' he winked.

I rolled my eyes and looked up.

Great.

How could I forget, It was the city of Love, was it not?