A great night sleep ;)

It's 3am and I'm still awake! I can't go to sleep. I keep having nightmares about the scary movie me and my friends seen. Carrie. Oh it was the worst. Normally when things get like this all I have to do is call up my friend Daniel to talk to me and put my worries aside. But I didn't want to just have a regular conversation on the phone. I wanted him. And not just wanted him to talk to me but to hold me.. kiss me.. love me.. I've always had these feelings for him but always pushed it away. I was afraid of rejection. But maybe today, just maybe it'll be different. Since he lives just across the street I walked.
As soon as I got to his door nervousness began to occur. What if he's with a girl? What if he just doesn't have the time? I tried to brush all those thoughts away. "Well I'm already here I might as well". One knock.. no answer .. two knocks.. no answer. As I turned away walking the other direction I heard footsteps coming to the door as the nervous feeling came back. "Who is it at 3 in the morning" Daniel said a bit upset. "Um it's me Danny, I just wanted to come and talk if that's okay with you. "Oh yeah sure babe. Let me put on some clothes". "No it's fine you don't have to" I bluntly suggested. I heard him let out a chuckle as he opened the door. I couldn't help but to turn red a bit. Daniel was shirtless, hair muffled up and in his boxers. He looked absolutely hot! "Come on in" I did as told. "Now what are you here for babygirl" he said standing close to me.. a bit too close to me. "I saw a scary movie today and I can't sleep- and - and" I couldn't seem to get my words out. The way he looked I just couldn't think straight. "It's fine you can stay here with me if you'd like" "Thank you Daniel" I said giving him a slight hug and headed to the back room. "Before you go!" He called out. "Come here and sit on my lap" I obeyed. "Is that the real reason you came over" Daniel began to rub up and down my thigh, biting his lips. "Yeah. I just really needed some contort" I said getting slightly turned on. "Or do you want something else" he said attaching his lips with my neck as I let out a moan in pleasure. "Just tell me if you don't want it and I'll stop" Daniel began kissing more softly and compassionate. "No I want this, I really really want this". I began to feel a sudden wetness between my legs. "Daniel, please touch me baby I - I need you in me"

To be continued..
Love you guys can you guys please vote and follow me on Instagram @gizzy.bombdigz ❤️