Family

There was easer ways to get to the rogue home land. But with that stupid Alpha of a mate of mine, being only a few yards away. This was the only way to get there. If he followed me, there was a really good chance he will piss himself for what is waiting up there.

Half way up, I hear my brother howl. This makes me look up and see him looking down at me, in his dark red werewolf form. God your taking forever. He complains in my head.

Oh bite me! I snap back at him, as I reach up for a rock; only for it to give throwing me off ballance. Quickly grabbing onto another rock, I hug the face of the cliff close to my body trying to calm my heart.

Do you want help? Cody asks with a chuckle in his voice.

Shut up. Halfway shifting, I move faster and soon enough I'm standing in front him and seven other memebers of the rogue pack that followed him here.

As I take a few steps forward, there is a rush of air, followed by all of them growling at the ideate that is behind me. Rolling my eyes and shaking my head, I turn and glare at my mate. "Are you okay?" He walks to me quickly and reaches out to me, only to be snapped at by one of my brothers gaurds. "Watch it mutt!" Austin snaps.

"Go. Home." I snap back at him. "Your aren't welcomed here!" I add, feeling the wolves around me, press forward. "Cody get them to back off, or I'm hurting them!" I snarl out at my brother, feeling my wolf stur wildly wanting to come out.

The do as I say, but Cody doesn't back off. He walks up and stands next to me. Now that I see him in person, then in the info papers that you sent. He does look alike that man did. Cody says in my head.

I know and that is why I don't want him here. "Go home Austin. I'm done joking around, you are way over your head here."

"I'm an Alpha! I protect what is mine!" He snaps back.

"Austin-"

Cody shakes his head at me. Let the ideate come with us and then he can see why he isn't welcomed here.

You just want to see dad chew his head off his body; admit it.

I admit nothing. Really Nova, I can't believe you would say such a thing.

Rolling my eyes, I turn my back on Austin. Oh please, you are worse then me when it comes to making people wet them sevles when you take them to dad. Stopping mid step a few feet away from Austin, I can't help but notice that he isn't following us. Turning around facing him, I cross my arms over my chest. "Are you coming or going home? Because if you are coming, you are going to need pants and I don't have any in my bag."

Austin looks down at himself and I really do try to keep my eyes from going down to his man hood. "I'm coming, can one of those guys get me pants?"

The gaurds and my brother all growl at him. "Don't start," I warn to them. "Malachi," the off gray wolf looks at me from the right from the half circle fromed around me. "Go get one of the bags, make sure it has pants and a shirt."

Malachi shakes his head, then runs off to the woods. "What no shoes?" Austin asks trying to be funny.

Giving him a sharp look, he actully lookes scared of me and hell he should be. I was taking him into my world. I was pretty much taking him home, where my dad will most likely kill him and if he did, it was going to be his own fault. I told him to freaking leave; but he didn't lisson. "Don't push your luck."

Malachi comes back with a black bag; tosses it to Austin. Austin quickly opens the bag, puts on some shorts and a white cut up shirt. "So are we going to get this show on the road?" He asks with a smile.

Shaking my head, we start to head for the city. Cody staying close to me, like my personal body gaurd in case something happened of course.

<><>

You know how there is that feeling, like someone is about to send hell all down on you for doing something bad? Well it was five-thousand worse for me, because my bad can scare the crap out of a lot of people. Good old dad.

So what is the plan if dad plans on killing him? My wolf asks.

No idea.

Walking into the biggest house by far in the city, we hear the pitter patter of little feet. "Mommy!" A little girl screams out.

Holding my arms out, they soon wrap around a small girl wearing a pink dress, dirty blond hair is pulled back in pig-tails, missing a couple of teeth and has big brown eyes. "Have you been a good girl for Uncle Cody?"

Maria looks over at my brother, as he comes out of the bathroom from putting some pants on. She sticks her toung out at him. "That wasn't called for young lady," he scolds out.

"Mama, he's being mean again." She complains.

"He's not being mean, when he is right. You shouldn't stick your toung out at anyone. What sort of manniers has grandpa and uncle been teaching you?" I scold out, shooting a look at my brother.

Cody raises his hands up in the air and makes a quick escape to the kitchen.

Turning to face Austin, his eyes are large seeing Maria in my arms and most likely stunded that she called me mommy and mama. "Maria, can you say hello to Austin?"

Maria looks at him and then back at me. "Grandpa isn't going to be happy," then she jumps out of my arms and runs off into the livingroom.

"So that's Maria." I tell him with a smile on my face.

Pov: Austin

It felt like someone just killed me. My heart felt like it had been strucked and there was no way from coming back. She has a daughter! I thought she had waited for me, but she didn't! How could she do this to me?!

Nova walks over to me, rests her hand on my arm. The touch from her hand makes me flinch from her. "She my sister daughter, not mine. But she doesn't know that. So if you tell her different, I'll be the most midevil woman you will ever meet."

Her words go through my head, but as she is about to walk away; I grab on to her arm. "Sister?"

She looks back at me, with sadness in her eyes. "Dead," is all she says, pulls away from me and goes into the livingroom where the little girl was playing.

<><>

Plot twist! What did you guys think? Did you think she really had a kid? What do you think will happen next? Come on tell me, I must know! Also please rate. Thank you :)