Nightmare

{DAISY'S POV}

I fell asleep in his arms, he was so warm I loved him so much.
I was having a nightmare... A horrible nightmare, it made me cry and maybe also scream, I don't know. Oscar woke up seeing me crying and sobbing onto his shoulder.
"Sweetie, what's wrong?" He asked trying to look at me.
"Nothing...just a nightmare" I said as my voice broke at the end, he cupped my cheeks with his hands and we locked eyes. He wiped my tears out with his thumbs, I was red for so much crying.
"Daisy wanna talk about it?" He was really gentle, his voice really soft.
"Yeah..." I nodded as I faked a smile. He made a little cute smile and comforted me as I rested my head on his chest. I just started crying again and sobbing onto his chest, he stroked my hair trying to calm me down.
"Shh, shh Daisy I'm here don't worry" he said in a very gentle voice. I looked up and him and wiped my tears out.
"The dream was about us...I-" my voice broke at the end I couldn't finish telling him.
He gave me a soft kiss on my temple and with that I calmed down a bit.
"Oscar...it was horrible....there was war...y-you were sent to the military camp, you got trained...but..." I buried my face on his chest as tears went down my face, I hugged him tightly not wanting to let go.
"But you got...k-killed" I didn't looked up at him, now I was crying harder.
He rested his head on top of mine and placing his arms around me, letting me know he was never going to leave me.
"Daisy...it was just a nightmare, I'll never leave you for any reason. You are the prettiest girl I've ever met." I calmed down a bit, my breathing became softer. He stroked my hair as I slowly fell asleep in his arms again.
I knew he would always be there for me, never leaving me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
God I'm so emotional right now😭
Sorry if I gave you feels...
Hope you liked this chapter
With love the author😘😘