The date?

{OSCAR'S POV}

Yes! I asked her out...well I'm not sure if it's a date. I was on my black Camaro driving to her house to pick her up, when I got there I got out of my car and knocked on the door. There she was dressed in a beautiful white short dress.
"You look beautiful" I said getting back to the car and opening the door for her,
"Thank you so much Oscar, I do like your leather jacket" she said with a smile and sitting in the co-pilot seat. I got on the car and started it,
"Thank you Daisy".
~
~
After 30 minutes we got there,
"We are here" I said getting out of the car, she got out too.
"We are we going to eat?" She asked me, I was unsure if we should eat seafood or meat...
"Do you like seafood?" I asked her looking at her as we walked.
"Yeah I do" she smiled,
We got to a seafood restaurant it was really elegant.
~
~
We were there for like an hour, the food was delicious...but the rain ruined our day.
We were walking on the street until it started to rain, of course we were not going to stay under a tree...I gave her my jacket and stayed close to her, until she spoke.
"God I'm cold why did it started to rain..." I looked at her and I just hugged her, her cheeks flushed with a red pinkish color, of course I noticed.
"Are you still cold?" I asked looking at her.
"Not anymore thanks" she smiled.
I think this is the time...
I got closer to her and placed a hand on her waist, she placed her hand on my shoulder, I then moved my other hand to her cheek and stroked it, she placed her hand over mine and smiled.
"You're so beautiful" I told her our lips about to touch.
She smiled and closed her eyes, closed mine and pressed my lips against hers.
It was the best moment, it was magical her lips tasted like strawberry.
We pulled apart and locked eyes,
"This was a date?" She asked.
I just smiled, and with that we knew we loved each other.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They kissed😍
Hope you liked this chapter
With love the author😘😘