Musical moments

{DAISY'S POV}

His lips were so soft...soft as silk. It didn't matter it was raining it was the perfect kiss, my first kiss. He didn't answered me if this was a date, but I was sure it was.
"Oscar...we are going to get a cold" you chuckled as your arms were rapped around his neck.
"Yeah you're right" he placed an arm around me as we walked back to the car, yeah even though it was raining.
We got to the car, we got in all soaked up in water.
"Sorry" I looked at him as I saw how I got wet his car.
"Hey, it's ok I'm at too" he laughed, I laughed with him.
Then the only thing I remember is falling asleep cause from the traffic...
~
~
The next day I woke up...but not in my room...not in my house.
I got out of the bed seeing Oscar sleeping on the couch, is miles he looked so cute while sleeping...yes I love him.
Something caught my eye, as I turned around I saw a guitar, it was black with brown and it was shiny.
"God he plays guitar..." I mumbled
I got closer to it and had it on my hands, it was t heavy. I we t to sit back on the bed looking at the guitar.
He suddenly woke up, and the first thing he did was look at me, like if without me he would die.
"Morning sleepyhead" I chuckled a bit as I told him that.
"Morning" he said back rubbing his eye, I smiled and went to sit with him on the couch.
"Oscar...can you play for me?" I asked him giving him his guitar, he grabbed it and placed it on position.
"Of course sweetheart" he smirked, and then he started playing I beautiful and peaceful melody, I knew that song and I started signing, he joined me singing.
We were smiling at each other singing and with him playing the guitar.
It was perfect.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you guys liked this chapter
Leave your thoughts on the comments😌
With love the author😘😘