Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my new book called " In My Arms ". The cover was made by the wonderful Smut Queen LazerKitten. She is amazing with covers! Anyways if you haven't notice in this book there is 5 couples:

H2oVanoss

DaithiDeLui

Basicallyido407

Minicat

Terrorsnuckel

I won't spoil anything else because you amazing people are going to have to find out what happens next.

Let's get into the first chapter shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting outside in the backyard of Vanoss and Delirious's house beside the pool with the speakers loud enough that heaven or hell can hear, 10 men were celebrating their anniversaries together. The first couple to get together were Mini and Wildcat. They were know as they glasses couple or hot tempered or calmness. They thought Wildcat was the dominant but honestly they haven't seen Mini outside of school. Mini was curly Sandy Brown haired boy with Hazelnut eyes. He wore a pair of glasses with a bright smile he wore everyday. His lover, Wildcat was a Brown haired male with matted hair. He had Greenish Blue eyes. He also wore glasses like his lover. Second after them were Nogla and Lui. They were know as the opposite couple or short and tallest. Lui was the short one in the relationship. Lui was a Dark Brown haired male with his hair shaped as a side fade and Midnight eyes. Nogla was the tallest. Nogla was a Black haired male with curly bangs and the rest matted. He wore a pair of glasses with Light Brown eyes shimmering. Third after them were Moo and Terroriser. They were known as the shy and voice couple or just plainly the cute couple. Terroriser was a Blondish Brown Razer side fade. He had Green eyes. Moo was Black haired male styled in a Disconnected side fade. He had Hazel eyes. After them were Basically and 407. They were know as the loud couple or Raging couple. Basically was a Brown eyed male with a shaved cut. 407 or Scotty as his friends call him, was a Green eyed male with the Classic side fade. Last but not least after pinning over each other for the whole school year, Delirious and Vanoss finally hooked together. They were known as the dynamic duo or fire and water. Vanoss was a Chocolate eyed male with a Black Fakhawk hairdo. He always wore a pair of tinted sunshades. Delirious was a Baby Blue eyed Black haired male with curls. He had dimples on his cheeks.

" HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS! " shouted a drunk Wildcat as he stumbled on his feet as he raised up too fast. " Don't you think you had enough? " asked Mini wrapping his arm around Wildcat's waist pulling the drunk man in his lap. " Enough!? Fuck no! This is a celebration! " elaborated Wildcat getting out of Mini's hold tugging Delirious away from his make out session with Vanoss. " Hey! " protested Vanoss as he watched Wildcat swing his lover around as they giggled. " Come join! " beamed Delirious grabbing a hold of Terroriser as he got his last hickey on his neck made by Moo. Terroriser whooped as he pulled Lui along as the latter was sipping on his beer. Scotty saw the others have fun so he ran to the circle grabbing a hold on Moo's and Wildcat's hand as they let him in the circle. " Seems like your going to have a hand full tonight, " hummed Basically to Mini as he watched his lover fall on the floor laughing his ass off. Mini sighed face palming as he got up walking to his lover putting him over his shoulder. " You have no idea, " sighed Mini checking his watch on his wrist. " Almost 12 o' clock boys, " smirked Mini looking at the others. " Did you get the rooms sound proof? " asked Nogla as he sipped his cup looking over it to look at Vanoss. The sunglasses man nodded as he looked around himself picking up empty cups. " Delirious got your rooms ready when you need to go have so fun, " chuckled Vanoss with others as Wildcat squirmed on Mini's shoulders. Mini grinned as he patted his lover's as he begin walking looking back with the same shit faced smirk. They looked at Mini with the same smirk. " Time for this party to really start, " purred Vanoss getting up from his place walking to the group of giggling boys. Delirious squeaked as he felt strong arms wrap around his waist. " Ready to have some fun? " purred Vanoss getting a shudder from his trembling lover letting Vanoss lead him in the house with an arm around his waist without saying a single goodbye to his friends.

" Let's go Scotty! " yelled Basically whistling to get his lover's attention. Scotty heard the noise waving bye to his friends intertwining his hands with Basically as they went to one of the spare rooms Vanoss let them stay the night. " Everyone is going to bed earlier, " said Scotty looking back as Lui, Nogla, Moo, and Terroriser were still outside. " Don't worry about it babe, they are coming shortly, " smiled Basically pulling his boyfriend upstairs to their room. Lui giggled as he ran into the house to the room they were staying in with Nogla chasing after him forgetting about his cup." Can't catch me! " teased Lui. Nogla smirked as he gain speed. " Oh really? " asked Nogla laughing as Lui squeaked running faster. Moo shook his head at the couple looking back at Terroriser. " Come on babe, " hummed Moo wrapping his arm around Terroriser's neck as they walked casually into the house. As the couples got into the house and in their settle rooms, things were about to turn crazy for the men as they planned a second part to their celebration for their lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I know it's not much but I promise you the next chapters are going to be spicy~!

This book will have slow updates so bare with me please :)

Also Thanks again to LazerKitten for making my cover!

Lonnah out~