Chapter 9: The Hunt is On

March 2, 2015

"Alright Kel. We got to get up." I said. "Last one awake and first one up."

"Oh hush up." Kelley said.

We both got out of bed. I went and took a quick shower. I brushed my hair out and changed. I wore a black Nike hoodie and leggings. I put on my flip flops and put on light makeup.

"Let's go." Kelley said. She wore a white tank and leggings.

We walked down to breakfast. All things back to normal. Hope was to my left and Kelley to my right. Kelley and I made our way down the Buffett line. Then we got our coffee and sat down. I preferred picking up coffee before we went to breakfast but I was only able to do that with Hope.

"Alright listen up!" Coach Ellis yelled.

"There will be a fitness update meeting at noon." Dawn said.

We continued to chat. A fitness meeting was something I wasn't thrilled about. I thought if anything we'd be back on the pitch.

"A fitness meeting. Dang comin at us hard." Tobin said.

"Ehh. I could do without these days." Carli said.

We finished breakfast and tried to relax before the meeting. Alex decided she'd relax at the pool for a while.

"Hey either of you wanna come to the pool with me?" She asked.

"I do." Kelley and I said in unison.

Alex laughed. "Okay. I'll be down in a few minutes."

Kelley and I ran back to our room. I don't even know why we were running. Alex's room was a few doors down from ours.

Once we got in we changed into our bikinis. I chose my strapless white one because I was probably going to lay out. I didn't need the tan lines. Kelley came out in a tribal designed bikini. I grabbed my phone and Beats Pill. Then we headed down to the pool.

"Sup Alex." Kelley said.

"Hey weirdoes."

"You know that's not nice." Kelley said back.

"Knock it off dingus." I said and shoved her.

"Both of you. There's no rough housing in the pool." Alex said and pointed to the 'Pool Rules' sign.

"Such a party pooper." I said.

I took a lounge chair by Alex and Kelley laid out on the other side. Alex and I laid out in the sun longer than Kelley did. Both of us fell asleep at one point. Kelley wasn't able to sit still for that long. She was up and down and in and out of the pool.

We finally called it a day around 11 so we could get ready. I took a shower and dried my hair. Then I changed into a Nike sportswear jacket and Nike soccer shorts. I went with a pair of Nike Free TR Fit's for today's outing. Kelley changed into a grey tshirt that showed her brink sports bra.

We headed down to the conference room. Everyone was sitting around. Alex was sitting beside HAO.

I walked over. "Hey hood rat." I said. She had the  hood of her jacket up.

"Sup."

"Mentally preparing myself." She just laughed.

"Alright. You're all her for the fitness update. We decided to do something a little different. As a team bonding fun activity for the day we've set up a scavenger hunt. First one to finish and do everything right fastest wins. Good luck."

The team were as follows: Alex, Ash, Abby, Boxxy and Christie. Syd, Crystal, Alyssa, Moe, and JJ. Tobin, Chens, Chris, Carli and I. HAO, Becky, Ali, Chups, and Whit. And Kel, Hope, Pinoe, AROD, and Kling.