THOMAS'S HOUSE (chapter 2)

Hellosies! It's me, wiibs! I'm glad you've decided to read on with my x reader story! Thanks so much for the support! If you could do one more thing for me, that would be amazing; Click the star button to give me a vote! If you do this, I will have the motivation to continue writing and will have more chapters to you in a shorter amount of time. Thanks for reading this through, now enjoy the story!

//At Thomas's House;; 2:30 pm\\

**Your POV**

'On my way to Thomas's house! Yay!' I posted on Twitter.

Almost immediately, I got some comments saying, "S.S (ship name for you and Thomas) is a go!" and "(s/n) better work out! I owe my friend $20!!"

I blushed. How the hell do they know I have a crush on Thomas?!

I smiled a little as I put my phone on my leg.

I felt it vibrate. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone again.

'@/Foster_Dawg tagged you in an image!' It read. I opened it when I was outside Thomas's house.

Thomas took a selfie of him in the bathroom with a caption that read, "(your Twitter name) is coming over today! How do I look?"

I laughed and got out of my car. I leapt up the steps of his porch and knocked on the door.

A lady with dark brown hair and white streaks opened the door, "Why hello. Thomas will be down in a second." she said kindly.

"Please come in. Make yourself at home. I'll call Thomas down." she said again.

I nodded and walked inside and sat on a beige couch. "THOMAS! Your girlfriend is here! Come down!" Mrs. Sanders yelled from the kitchen.

"M-mom! She's not my g-girlfriend! She j-just my f-friend!" Thomas yelled coming down the stairs only to stop when he saw me.

//Thomas's POV\\

"THOMAS! Your girlfriend is here! Come down!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"M-mom! She's not my g-girlfriend! She j-just my f-friend!" I yelled back, my face flushing at her statement.

I ran down the stairs and looked at the doorway, where I thought (Y/n) would be. Nope.

I turned my head and saw her sitting on the couch. She was wearing the cutest outfit ever.

I stop in place, my eyes shifting and wobbling every once in while as (Y/n) stands up and walks towards me.

(Y/n) embraces me in a hug then lets go after a bit, "Sup, Sanders."

"Hey." I say awkwardly, "Glad you could make it."

"Wouldn't miss hanging out with my favorite viner for the world, dude!" replies (Y/n) with a smile.

I blush a little knowing I'm her favorite viner. It's nice to know your crush likes your vines..

"So.. What do you wanna do?" I ask putting my hands in my pant pockets.

"I dunno. You choose." says (Y/n), a lot more calm than I am.

"Umm. Okay. Why not just go walk around Florida and get food later when we're hungry." I suggest.

"Sure thing, leggo." she said grabbing my hand and dragging my out of my house.

"ByeMomWe'llBeBackSometime!!!" I yelled quickly as I passed the kitchen.

**On the streets of Florida** narrator**

As the two were on Acorn ave., a group of screaming girls bombarded them.

"OMG!! Thomas and (Y/n) are on a date guysss!!" they yelled.

Thomas and (Y/n) looked at each other, their faces heating up and becoming progressively redder as the girls screamed.

"ARE YOU TWO GONNA HAVE A BABY!?!" asked a blue eyed brunette.

"W-WHAT?!?!" screamed Thomas, his face now utterly red.

The girls laughed, "HE SOOO LIKES (Y/N)!!!" they yelled as they ran away.

Thomas's breathing slowed down as (Y/n) tried to calm him down.

"Hey," she said, "Let's forget this and get some Starbucks, okay?"

Thomas nodded and together they walked to the Starbucks across the street. "I'll pay," Thomas said as they walked in.

"It's okay, Thomas. I have gift card." said (Y/n) pulling out a silver Starbucks gift card from her bag, "I got it for Christmas."

Thomas laughed, "I have gift card for Chipotle, but my aunt finished it before I even got to use it.."

They both cracked up as they lined up.

"Next.." said the cashier, "Heyo. What can I get you two viners." she said with a smile.

"Haha, I'll have a (favorite Starbucks drink)." said (Y/n)

"Okay, and for you mister Sanders?" added the cashier.

"I'll just have a cinnamon frap with chocolate and whipped cream." replied Thomas with a smile.

"Okie dokie! I'll have them up in a jiffy!" said the perky cashier.

A bit later the cashier handed them their drinks, "Thank you and see you soon!"

They both waved and walked out with a few stares and squeals from fans.

"Nice! They added caramel!" exclaimed Thomas taking a sip from his Starbucks.

"Coolio!" replied (Y/n), "Now what?"

"Oh, right. Let's head back to my place, yeah?" he smiled.

//END OF CHAPTER TWO\\