.16

I watched as Stephen ran into the diner.

He went up to Shelby. I saw him talk to her and then turn around.

I clenched my jaw and glared at him.

His eyes were wide and filled with panic. I immediately got up even though it was a struggle and stomped out of the diner.

"Esha!" He yelled after me.

I huffed and contiued walking.

I then felt him tug on my arm pulling me towards him.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"How could you?" I asked hurt evident in my voice. "I'm so sorry." He said, his voice cracking slightly.

I stared at him.

"You slept with another woman Wardell. How could you?" I asked again.

Tears streamed down my face. Stupid pregnancy. Got me all types of fucked up cause I would've done smacked him and probably fought him.

"Ayesha it was a mistake. I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing." He said.

I scoffed.

"Cheating isn't a mistake. It's a choice Wardell. A choice you fucking made!" I exclaimed.

He looked down.

I turned away and started walking away. He then grabbed me and hugged me. I hugged him back and started sobbing into his chest.

"I can't." I mumbled.

I pulled away. Stephen and a look of hurt and regret.

"No don't give me that look. Don't act like you're the one hurting when you're not. You did this. You hurt me. Not the other way around!" I stated angrily.

I walked to my car and got in. I drove off immediately leaving Stephen standing there.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I slammed my apartment door.

I was angry and sad. I wanted to cry but I wanted to cry on somebody.

"Ayesha open the door!" Wardell yelled.

I cried as he contiued banging on the door.

I laid back on the couch and just cried. I didn't know what I was feeling but I didn't like it.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Stephen Curry

I can't lose her. Not again. I slid down onto the floor.

I'm not leaving. I don't give a shit. That's Ayesha Alexander. She's my baby girl. My forever. I made a mistake from cheating on her.

But I won't make the same mistake on losing her again.

Not again.

I heard it get quiet. I immediately jumped up. I didn't know if she was hurt or not. I doubt she was but still I want to see her.

I saw a bobby pin on the floor and picked it up. I bent it and started picking the lock. Thanks pops.

The door opened. I silently closed it and walked towards the living room area.

I saw her laying on the couch. Her eyes were puffy.

I wanted to stab myself for hurting her.

I picked her up carefully and carried her to her bedroom. I laid her down on her bed.

I took off her shoes and put them in a corner.

I cut her lamp off and went to go into the living room, but I felt her hand tug on my wrist.

I turned around. She was still sleeping. She started whimpering.

I immediately bent down to her.

I kissed her head. Her arms latched around me. I kicked off my shoes and crawled in with her.

She snuggled into my chest. I sighed and kissed her head.

"I love you so much Ayesha Alexander." I said.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Hey guys! I updated. This chapter was heartbreaking and joyful at the same time. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and vote.
Word Count: 596
-Hannah🎀💋