.14

I cried in my bed. I felt like complete shit right now. I was feeling very down today and I'm craving icecream.

I've called Stephen about 5 times and he hasn't answered once, which aggravated the shit out of me.

I heard loud knocking on my door.

I got out of bed and wiped my tears, drying some of them.

I opened the door and saw Stephen. Who had ice cream in his hands.

I squealed like a little girl and took the icecream. He chuckled and closed my apartment door. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a spoon. I immediately started eating my icecream.

I felt Stephen wrap his arms around my body and bury his head in my hair.

I sighed in content. I've got my icecream and my man's.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked.

He nodded and picked me up.

I giggled as we laid in my bed.

"Now why were you crying?" He asked. "Cause you didn't answer your phone." I mumbled as I buried my head in his chest.

He chucked loudly and kissed my head.

"I'm sorry baby girl." He said.

I smiled and closed my eyes, sleep taking over me.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

"Ugh I feel like shit!" I yelled to Carson.

She laughed.

"Perks of being pregnant." Carson said while patting her stomach.

I met Carson when I was the hospital a few months back. And ever since then we've been extremely close.

"What time is Randy picking you up?" I asked.

We were currently out at lunch together.

"In like 20 mintues. My appointment is soon." She said.

I nodded.

I sipped on my water. I sighed. I wonder if Stephen would go to the gym with me tonight.

It wouldn't be that crowded so it'll be good. Plus I've been craving so much shit lately that I feel the need to work out.

Carson and I both paid half the bill and then we parted ways.

I went to my car and got in.

Stephen literally lectured me before I got out of my apartment.

I still haven't moved back in with him because of the fact that I'm just not ready. I want to make sure we can actually do this.

I pulled up into parking garage and got out. I locked the car and went to the elevator.

I put my keys in the lock and opened it. I pressed my floor number and the doors closed.