.07

I didn't know what to say when I heard those words. I was literally speechless.

I then slapped him hard across the face. His face turned and he winced. He grabbed his cheek rubbing it.

"Okay I deserved that." He said.

I slapped him again.

"Okay. That too." He mumbled.

I was gonna slap him again but he grabbed my wrist, both of them.

"But not those." He said.

I stared at him and felt tears prick my eyes. I took my hands out of his.

"How can you tell me you wanna be there for me, but when you found out I was pregnant you denied it being yours!" I snapped. "I never denied it." He stated.

I scoffed.

"Oh please you were definitely thinking it and you are now!" I snapped.

I turned around and contiued cooking. Stephen could make his way out of my apartment and that's what he did.

I then broke down in tears once again.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~

Saturday

I heard loud banging on my door. I groaned and got out of bed.

I went to the door and opened it.

"Why are you sleeping!? Get ready. We are going to the basketball game." Sydel said coming into the house. "What?" I asked. "Oh come on. Please. I don't wanna go by myself. Plus it's Saturday." She begged. "Fine." I said.

She squealed. I rolled my eyes and went to my room.  I showered before I went to take my nap. I went into my closet too pick out an outfit.

I pulled out blue high waisted ripped jeans and put it on. I buttoned it up. I noticed my stomach get slightly bigger. I looked in the mirror. I smiled. I turned back around and put on a black slightly cropped tanktop, but it didn't show anything because of the high waisted jeans.

I went and put on socks and went into my bathroom. I did my makeup which was some nude eyeshadow and black eyeliner. I then put on a burgandy ish color lipstick. My nails were painted black so it matched.

When I finished my makeup I went to finish getting dressed

When I finished my makeup I went to finish getting dressed. I put on a white half sleeve blazer. I then put on black lace up heeled boots. I then put on a gold ring, necklace and gold hoops.