.08

2 months later.

I was starting to show now. It's been almost 2 month since I found out I was pregnant. Stephen and I don't really talk that much but when we do it's all about the baby.

That's all I want to talk about with him. I honestly don't think I could get back together with him right now.

I was currently getting ready for a Christmas party. I was back in Charlotte. I was at my parents house getting dressed. I put on my red and black dress. It showed my baby bump. I smiled and put on my heels and jewelry.

I then walked out of my room and downstairs.

"There she is!" I heard my father explain.

I smiled and walked over to him. I hugged him and all of my aunts and uncles.

"Dell!" I heard my dad yell.

My face froze. He's here. I turned around and saw Seth and Sydel. Sydel smiled at me. I smiled back.

I saw Sonya who was talking to mom, but Stephen was no where in sight.

"Looking for someone?" A voice asked in my ear.

I jumped and saw Stephen standing with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

I walked away from him and went into the kitchen. I saw Sydel taking cookies. I cleared my throat.

"I'm taking them for a hungry pregnant women." She exclaimed not turning around.

I giggled.

"Well thank you." I said.

She turned and handed me the cookies.

"I figured you'd want some of my mom's cookies before they were gone." She said.

I nodded and took the cookies. We started eating them in the kitchen.

"Did Steph talk to you?" She asked. "He came up to me acting like an ass. So I walked away." I stated eating a cookie.

Sydel chuckled.

"You're a moody pregnant women." She stated.

I giggled.

"Aren't we all." I said.

She laughed. Seth and Stephen walked in.

Seth glared at me. I'm guessing he still thinks I cheated on his brother.

"You're getting bigger." Stephen stated.

I nodded.

"I have an ultrasound on January 15. Are you coming?" I asked. "Yeah. Of course I'm coming." He said.

I nodded.

It was now silent. I didn't know what to say to Stephen and seemed that neither did he.

"I'm sorry." He said.

I looked at him confused.

He pulled me outside in the backyard.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you." He stated.

I looked down and bit my lip.

"Klay figured out the picture was fake and that it was just photo shopped." He said.

I scoffed.

"It took an investigation for you to believe me." I said.

Stephen looked down.

"I know and I'm sorry I didn't believe you in the first place. I was just pissed off." He said.

I sighed.

"That's the thing Wardell things like that will happen because your famous. You can't get pissed off over everything. You need to think it through." I said before turning around and walking inside.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

"Merry Christmas!" Sydel yelled as she walked into the kitchen.

I glared at her. She giggled. I contiued eating my breakfast. I was extremely hungry.

When we all finshed breakfast we went into the living room and started exchanging gifts.

Stephen sat next to me. He handed me a box. I looked at him confused.

"What's this?" I asked confused. "Your chirstmas present." He stated.

I opened it and gasped.

It was a beautiful charm bracelet. It only had one charm but I would get more. The charm was a pacifier.

I hugged Stephen tightly. He hugged me back and I felt him kiss my head.

We pulled away and looked each other.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I stated. "I know. But I wanted to." He said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said.

He smiled and put the bracelet on my wrist. I smiled at him. He smiled back and then turned away giving everybody else their presents.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

As you guys can see it's gonna take some time for Stephen and Ayesha to get back together. But don't worry it will happen soon. Oh and I alps have another stephen curry story idea. Lol yes another one. Anyway hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and vote.
Word Count: 715.
-Hannah🎀💋