Rush paused for a second to look at his sister as if she was crazy. He was in for far worse than the beating he had received at one of the nightclubs a few days ago. Walking over to stand in front of Calico, he grabbed her shoulders, and lowered his face until it was just inches away from hers. At that closeness, he looked like a brown-skinned crack head to her because of how wide he had opened his eyes to stress his point.

"They're talking about putting me in jail for life. Do you understand? LIFE!! I can't do jail. I can't be raped, Calico. You have to help me."

She bit down on her lip to keep from screaming out in pain that his boney fingers were creating on her tender flesh.

Shaking loose, she said, "I don't know who you killed, but I'm not helping you hide a body."

"Have you lost your mind? You know I can't stand the sight of blood. No, it's not that," he insured her.

Sasha tapped her French manicured finger on her thigh. She watched the girl closely to see if she would be the key to her mission. Her brother had thrown his sister on the table and said that she would be better for the task that they had tagged him for originally. She didn't know if that was the case, but she was willing to break a few eggs to achieve the goal. The girl and her chicken s**t brother were just pawns.

"Let me clear things up for you. It's Calico, right?"

Calico leaned around her brother to get a look at the woman that had been watching them argue.

"First off, my name is Sasha. It's not my real name, but it's the one I've been using for a while, so it's grown on me," she began. She was amazed at the poker face that the girl was able to muster up. Most people would have become frightened already, but the woman just sat calmly, hanging on to her every word. "Your brother was beaten up at a club a few days ago after flashing way too much cash in front of the wrong people."

Calico rolled her eyes and nodded.

"That's when we picked him up."

"We? Who exactly is that?" question Calico.

"The D.E.A. We reached out to your brother to help us in an ongoing investigation." Now, that got the reaction she had been expecting. Calico's eyes grew three times their size as she worked her mouth, but nothing seemed to come forth.

"Why is the D.E.A coming after my brother?" Had Andreas gotten into something illegal? Oh God, maybe he was really a dealer even then. He was really young to have had such a big corporation?

"Because Rush's employer is actually a big time dealer."

"And he's going to be the inside man that's going to bring down the operation," Calico finished in a high pitched voice. She was a big enough fan of mysteries, and Law and Order to know where the woman had been headed. She shook her head sadly as she looked at Rush. "Well, you won't have to worry about jail because you're going to die. You see how frightened he is," she pointed as she glanced back over at the agent. "He's going to die," she stated matter-of-factly.

"I agree. That's why we're here. He suggested that you would be much better fit to do the job.

"You f***in son of a bit—" she spat before she clamped her mouth shut. "I don't know anything," she grunted with her hand up. "I only met the man once over two years ago." The confused look on Sasha's face gave her reason to pause.

Sasha tossed back her head and laughed. Glancing over at Rush, "She has no idea. You never told her," she said. Her brown shocked eyes looked the man up and down. "Calico, you and your brother work for the same man. I'm sure you see him every day."