Chapter 17: Dark Lord

Start from the beginning

That was it. She pushed his buttons and he was very angry.

"You dare decline me?! The Dark Lord?!! CRUCIO!!"

Suddenly, Zoe gasped and collapsed to the ground, screaming in pain. The pain she felt was like someone was burning her alive. She screamed and screamed in pain, the Dark Lord enjoying the sight of someone in pain by an Unforgivable Curse.

Zoe suddenly opened her eyes and immediately sat straight, gasping for air. She wasn't in the Forbidden Forest, she was in the Hospital Wing, where Harry, Ron and Hermione  were surprised on her sudden actions..

Harry was the first one to react and gently touched her shoulders, making her jump and scream, fear evident in her eyes.

"Zoe, Are you alright?" asked Harry.

"N-n-n-no.... I-I... I saw him"

"Saw who?" asked Hermione

"V-Voldemort"  said Zoe, still shaking with fear 

Ron shuddered when she mentioned Voldemort's name.

"We were in the forbidden forest.. He wore a black hood, and he said that he was weak and needed help.... He told me to join his side and be.. be a d-death eater when he gets stronger....But I refused... so he cursed me... with an Unforgivable Curse"

The three gasped because of this, how would someone use an unforgivable curse on an 11 year-old girl? But then again, this is Voldemort we're talking about. He killed, torture and control people. And he wouldn't  give mercy to a girl.

Zoe's POV

I was still in shock because of my dream. It just felt so real, the pain I felt was so real, burning my very skin. I just hope that he won't show up again in my dreams.. Because he might torture me to death.

"Ms. Jones! You're awake!! And you three didn't even tell me?!"  I looked around to see an old lady, she looks like a nurse and she looked furious at Ron, Harry and Hermione. She then looked at me, a look of concern in her eyes.

"Are you okay dear? Does anything hurt? My name is Poppy Pomfrey, but you can call me Madam Pomfrey"

"Uhm... not really...no" I answered. She nodded her head and gave me a glass of water.

" Go ahead dear.. Drink it up"

 I smiled at her and drank the water. But as soon as my tongue tasted the liquid I spitted it out and made a disgusting face.. That was disgusting! 

"What on Merlin is this?"  I asked, looking at the glass like it's the dirtiest thing I've touched. The nurse scoffed and refilled the glass, making me groan. Iam not going to drink that thing again! The taste's unbearable!

"It's medicine! So you would feel better! Seriously dear what were you expecting?"

"Uhm.. I don't know... Water? But I'm really fine.. Nothing hurts and I am totally fine.. grreat! Actually great!"

I heard harry laugh which made me glare at him.. Don't blow my cover Harry! or i'll hex you!

"Very funny dear, but you have to drink this"

I sighed in defeat and took the glass from Madam Pomfrey, I inhaled and exhaled then drank the liquid as fast as I can, making me cough.

"Ugh.. that's disgusting!"  I said while coughing.. It tastes worse than goblin piss... Not that I've tasted one...

"It's okay dear, now can i ask a question?"

I wanted to answer with a "You already asked a question"  but then I'm not in the mood so i just nodded.

"What did you do yesterday that made you drain your energy? It's very unlikely for you to do such work that can cause you to faint!"

I thought about it for awhile.. Up at the Astronomy tower, Professor Quirrell, the vision.... Should I tell her? But what if she doesn't believe me? I mean, she probably knows Professor Quirrell more than I do and when I tell her that i saw him up at the astronomy tower, and that something dark was inside him, could she even believe me? Professor Quirrell is wearing a facade, with his stuttering and cowardly attitude, making it impossible to believe that Professor Quirrell is somehow evil. But then again, maybe it's not impossible. Maybe that evil thing that I saw was a parasite, and that it was eating him or controlling him or even scaring him, that's why he always looks afraid. He began to lurk my curiosity, and I'm going to figure him out no matter what happens. Because something bad might happen.