Chapter 2: Little Whinging

Dumbledore and Snape, who was holding his child went to Little Whinging. And walked their way to a street called Privet Drive. As Snape finally realized where they were, he stopped suddenly, making the headmaster turn to look at him.

"Is there a problem Severus?"

"This is the location of your trusted muggles? I believe the Potter boy lives here as well? Are you making her live with that boy?!"

Snape snapped. He doesn't want Zoe to live with Harry. By doing that she will be in grave danger! He's already giving his daughter away so that she could be safe, but bringing her to a place where Harry Potter is would just make things worse. Dumbledore smiled and shook his head.

"The boy does live here but I am not letting her live with the boy. In fact, their house is just across the boy's home. They can be friends when they grow up. At least Zoe would have a trusted friend."

"Well trustworthy or not, even being friends with that boy will still make her life in danger"

Dumbledore took a deep breath and held Snape's shoulder once more, giving him a knowing look.

"Severus, we both know that even if she's far away from the boy she will still be in danger. Her gifts are too astonishing that every Witch and Wizard would want to have their hands on her. At least here in the muggle world, no one will really know what she is."

Snape sighed, he knows that Dumbledore was right. And this is better than leaving Zoe in an orphanage. 

Dumbledore knocked on a big white the door three times until a man opened it. He wore a suit and he looked as if he worked for a job capable of sustaining him and saving more money for the future as well. He was surprised to see a man wearing strange clothing until he realized that he was Dumbledore.

"Good evening Cross,"Dumbledore said, smiling at the man known now as Cross, "is Chrystal here? I wish to talk to the both of you"

Cross nodded and let the two men enter.

Snape observed the place where the muggle lived. It wasn't bad, he thought, I never expected the house to be so big on the inside. 

 As Cross invited them to sit in their living room, he had called his wife for an important discussion. They talked about how Zoe will be staying here with them, and that she was a witch. They never thought that they'd be given a chance to have a child of their own. Maybe Zoe wasn't really theirs, but as Dumbledore slowly told them about Snape's daughter, the couple looked at each other, feeling happy as if their hearts would explode. Both of them agreed in letting Zoe stay, making sure that she will be treated as their own daughter.

 Snape gave them his daughter, but before leaving, he kissed her on the forehead

"Goodbye for now... I will see you my Isabella. Good night, Zoe Isabella Snape"

And they apparated, leaving Zoe in the hands of Cross and Chrystal Jones.